The independent cup review

fsupenguin
Reactions:

The independent cup review

Post by fsupenguin »

Boise State vs #12 Louisville

Very tough 1st round game for coach razorback44 as he faces a team in Louisville with good talent and one of the alltime greatest ballers in NDL history in coach Bigmike. It can be done, but I think we might see a Bigmike in top form this season as he vies to add another championship to his HOF numbers.
Louisville by 10

BYU vs Georgia Tech

"The" coach ICE has always brought a competitive physical team in his time leading his beloved Cougars. I think his familiarity with his squad will help him to start strong and get the opening round win.
BYU by 6

FIU vs Fresno State

It's Independent vs Independent with the Panthers hosting the Bulldogs. Coach Reign has much more successful history in CUP games than coach Mvikes does, and Reign appears to have the stronger team as well.
FS by 14

Navy vs Iowa State

Does Navy have enough firepower to knock off the Cyclones? I'll say yes, largely due to the fact that coach long_ass_name_thatdoesntmake_much_s33nstome is never scared to schedule tough opponents, so you know he is battle tested.
Navy by 3

North Texas @ #6 Florida

Coach kdog, I offer my condolences. We just have to hope the Gators defenders don't mortally wound too many of Mean Greens players.
Florida by 30

#6 Notre Dame @ Auburn

Already played. The Irish win 34-24

Ohio vs Pitt

Coach GEORGESGOONS is literally a warrior, so you know there will be no intimidation facing a coach with a stronger and much longer history, and a stronger team. Can he spring the upset?
Ohio by 1

San Diego State @ Indiana

This is a tale of two very entertaining personality's, but who have been trending in opposite directions in recent seasons. Nick has suffer back-to-back 10 loss seasons, and the giant that is LetsGoPeay has posted 4 winning seasons in a row with the Hoosiers.
Indiana by 20

Tulsa vs #7 Oklahoma

Coach OutRage has been solid in his relative short NDL career, and while the Sooners are very tough match-up there is a decent chance their coach could be suffering from razor burn in sensitive areas. This could very well impact the outcome.
Oklahoma by 3

UTSA @ #9 Florida State

It just doesn't get more mismatched than this, it's unlikely even perfect performance from the Roadrunners would be enough to make it competitive.
Florida State by 30
razorback44
Reactions:

Re: The independent cup review

Post by razorback44 »

Just had to draw Mike in the first round. Two interceptions did me in as I wasn't able to keep pace.
AIM: lazydayz446
PSN: lazydayz44

Return to “Independents”