MLB The Show 15

This is the place for all Baseball games played in the NDL.
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

MLB The Show 15

Post by Wasted Memory »

Haven't seen much on this. Poor PS4 hasn't been used in months. Will this be worth purchasing so I can at least tell my wife I use the PS4? :lol:
kdog36
Reactions:

Re: MLB 15

Post by kdog36 »

I am getting it. plan on continuing my RTTS. don't plan on any online leagues as they never pan out at all.
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Re: MLB 15

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

I am getting this, Hopefully online is better then their epic fail last year. Waited a extra month and we got a BS game.

But this years new features are looking great.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: MLB The Show 15

Post by Cnasty »

I feel like I am getting NCAA'd with this game as all the talks are on lighting, looks, and grass.

To their side, I am not sure how much you can add from the best sports game ever made to make it better really for $60 a year.

shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Nope, not getting suckered again. Great game, but I just never end up playing it.

It requires way too much concentration, I don't have the love for the PS4 games that need uber focus any more.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Cnasty wrote:I feel like I am getting NCAA'd with this game as all the talks are on lighting, looks, and grass.

To their side, I am not sure how much you can add from the best sports game ever made to make it better really for $60 a year.

No dreadlocks? I'm out.
PSN: ReignOnU
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

I've been holding out on a real reason to get the PS4, but after seeing that and comparing it to what I've been playing on PS3 (MLB The Show 13 and NCAA), I may have to use my tax return and finally do it.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Whittness10 wrote:I've been holding out on a real reason to get the PS4, but after seeing that and comparing it to what I've been playing on PS3 (MLB The Show 13 and NCAA), I may have to use my tax return and finally do it.
In your case I would totally agree with that coming from the PS3 its a huge change.

Here are some bundle deals going on now to help you too:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/PS4-Console-S ... r/33736114
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00UZGQ3G4/
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayStatio ... 1089865640
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

Awesome, thanks!! That first bundle looks pretty good, but I don't have any clue about those games they are adding in :lol:
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

The amazon deal is the best I would say.

Bloodborne is awesome and so was The Last of Us. Bloodborne has over 500+ gameplay hours into it and is super hard RPG.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:The amazon deal is the best I would say.

Bloodborne is awesome and so was The Last of Us. Bloodborne has over 500+ gameplay hours into it and is super hard RPG.
I agree as thats a great bundle.
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

I purchased the Amazon bundle this morning. Sure hope you guys didn't steer me wrong on this one!!!
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:The amazon deal is the best I would say.

I'm hearing alot of good things about Bloodbourne, is it just RPG or is there a MP component?
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

It's more action themed with some RPGS elements. It's hard as hell but the action and story line look great.

There is also co-op with friends on some level I believe. Not to mention yoj get the Last of Us which is one of the best games ever IMO.

Great bundle
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

I'm looking forward to getting it. It's supposed to get here while I'm in Philly, which kind of sucks. When does The Show come out?
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

31st
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

YES!!!!
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Cnasty wrote:It's more action themed with some RPGS elements. It's hard as hell but the action and story line look great.

There is also co-op with friends on some level I believe. Not to mention yoj get the Last of Us which is one of the best games ever IMO.

Great bundle
Pretty much this. Single player for most part, but you can get help in areas but there is no full on MP. Game is hard as hell but has over 300 plus game hours built in. Not something you are just gonna beat in a few weeks ir even a month.

I am about 30 hrs in and still cant even beat the main boss in the 1st part. Takes alot of,time to build weapons,character up in order to fight this guy. I have been broadcasting last few nights on twitch, name is the same as psn n boards if anyone wants to check it,out i will be broadcasting later.
swellvermin
Reactions:

Post by swellvermin »

I havent played a baseball game in years...That said, do y'all think this would be worth picking up? Some say The Show is the greatest console baseball game ever made, then some say they're getting NCAA'd. Just lookin for advice seeing as how I really only have time to play about 3 different video games a year now a days....
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

If you havent played a baseball game in that long, definite yes. It is one of the best sports franchise games and the best ever for me in terms of all around quality.

A must get for someone new to the next gen baseball games and if you are a big baseball fan.

Return to “Baseball”