MLB The Show 15

This is the place for all Baseball games played in the NDL.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: MLB The Show 15

Post by shel311 »

packsyd2284 wrote:
DRiccio21 wrote:you have to pay to be in the league?

no thanks.

i don't care if it's 25 cents. not my style
No worries. I get it. $5 Isn't really gonna break the bank tho so what do you mean it isn't your style?
He's a man of principle, no admin fees!!!!!!!
packsyd2284
Reactions:

Post by packsyd2284 »

shel311 wrote:
packsyd2284 wrote:

no thanks.

No worries. I get it. $5 Isn't really gonna break the bank tho so what do you mean it isn't your style?
Well before you get in they have a league much like the farm that you would start in and that one is free.......
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

packsyd2284 wrote:
shel311 wrote:
packsyd2284 wrote:

no thanks.

Well before you get in they have a league much like the farm that you would start in and that one is free.......
Is this that league that Phreaak, or however you spell it, posted about a little while ago?? I had thought about looking into that.
packsyd2284
Reactions:

Post by packsyd2284 »

I doubt it but I do not know as he never responded to my PM, lol.

http://mlbdynastyleague.com/
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

I probably won't ever play in a league. I like to go at my own pace. I very rarely ever play a game start to finish in one sitting. I usually play until my starter needs yanked, and then I put it on rest mode and come back and pick it up at a later time. I feel I don't get as burned out this way.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

That's part of the reason I basically never play sports titles online any more. I like being able to start up an NBA 2K game, then stop and save it at any point I need to, same goes for when I had the Show.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

RTTS is fun if youre a starter. 35 starts a year and dont have to go thru the grind of an at bat, loading screen, at bat, loading screen, 1 play on D.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

I'm so weird with The Show, cause I love the game, and seem to like most of the game types, but I tire of them real quick.

For example, I love the SP idea as well for the reasons Nick said. IT's cool to do and see how good your guy is doing, and I get so pissed when I get knocked around and give up some runs blah blah blah. But at some point I realize that the entire game mode is just me clicking the pitcher meter button, nothing more, and it gets old.

But at the same time, I don't want to play an entire game cause that also takes too long. I just can't win, though the quick count is a pretty magical idea.
packsyd2284
Reactions:

Post by packsyd2284 »

Games for me online last about as long as any other title outside of FIFA. I don't play any single player stuff, that is not fun for me. I like playing in an online franchise cause it keeps record of your player stats for you, fun competition, and its cool to log in and you can watch peoples games against one another. Not to mention the game is so damn beautiful looking its hard to put it down for me.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

packsyd2284 wrote:and its cool to log in and you can watch peoples games against one anothe
That's awesome!

- 2006 Shel :cry:
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

bought the game,it is pretty good.

seems much more straight forward than the last time i played it, when i needed to lock in on the location and swing and power and direction and i never got a hit.

i'm also a big fan of the random count generator. seems to make the games fly by. i also enjoy playing normally when i want to work counts and play 'for real' but if i just want to get a game in i like that option
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

i threw a perfect game tonight with deGrom.

can't remember if i've ever done that in an online game. the guy i was playing had a pretty good record too

i still have a blast playing this game online.

its probably tied with call of duty type games for me, so:

1) nba2k
2) fifa
3) show/COD
packsyd2284
Reactions:

Post by packsyd2284 »

DRiccio21 wrote:i threw a perfect game tonight with deGrom.

can't remember if i've ever done that in an online game. the guy i was playing had a pretty good record too

i still have a blast playing this game online.

its probably tied with call of duty type games for me, so:

1) nba2k
2) fifa
3) show/COD
Told ya my man! It is my favorite video game in a while. If you ever wanna play online gimme a shout in a PM.

Return to “Baseball”