New Franchise?

This is the place for all Baseball games played in the NDL.
Downing11
Reactions:

New Franchise?

Post by Downing11 »

I'm kicking around the idea of starting up another franchise. I'm still trying to figure out the best difficulty levels, but I want this franchise to start with NO trades. I'd turn the trading ON two weeks prior to the trade deadline it will remain ON until the beginning of the 2nd season. I know I'm in the minority about trading and would rather just play with what we have so the teams are recognizable. I'd even consider this just being a 1 year franchise without the trades at all and then start up a 2nd season with completely new teams.

Thoughts? Any interest?
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Re: New Franchise?

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

There are 4 of them going already.

I would think that everyone is cut slim as it is. I know I speak for myself only and I am in 3 already and that is about my limit. And most others I know are in 3 as well some could be in more. But I would think that the more we make the less that some get played.
Downing11
Reactions:

Post by Downing11 »

I agree with you, but the main league is mostly face to face play, Niddlers only has 3 series open at a time and there is one with only 6 users. This one will be quick counts as well, hence quicker games. This will probably be something similar to Niddlers having only some series open at a time.

I would expect people not to over extend themselves, and this one might not get any interest at all.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Downing11 wrote:I'm kicking around the idea of starting up another franchise. I'm still trying to figure out the best difficulty levels, but I want this franchise to start with NO trades. I'd turn the trading ON two weeks prior to the trade deadline it will remain ON until the beginning of the 2nd season. I know I'm in the minority about trading and would rather just play with what we have so the teams are recognizable. I'd even consider this just being a 1 year franchise without the trades at all and then start up a 2nd season with completely new teams.

Thoughts? Any interest?
Corey will probably quit pretty soon, and you can take the Sox in the 6 team league. :)

That league is really just about turning the PS4 on and playing some games.
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

Yea, I missed the Fantasy league that will be starting also on Sunday that has most of the teams in Niddlers.

And the main one is about half and half user to cpu games.

BUt I Have no issues, Just was kinda pointing out that most are in 2 or 3 already.

Return to “Baseball”