MLB14 The SHOW rewards Program

This is the place for all Baseball games played in the NDL.
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

MLB14 The SHOW rewards Program

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

Hey guys,

For those of you seeking to improve your spot in Team Selection towards the next season, I am offering several optional ways to improve your standing in the community towards next season:

1. NDL Home Run Derby - There will be several chances to play in these, The more players who attend, the more points to be awarded. I will take up one of the slots each derby to verify scores. You must attend the HR Derby by accessing my Friends' Game online, which will be announced ahead of time.

HR Derby Rules:
1) You may use any player on any team.
2) You must be present and play during the Derby that the Commissioner declares sanctioned towards Activity Points.
3) You may enter multiple derbys (if room permits, first time participants and lower scorers get priority)
4) You will not get accumulative bonus points if you attend multiple Derbys. But you can improve your score.

2. Beat the Commish in Challenge of the Week! - Here's a way to play another Mode of MLB The Show and have it be fun towards NDLB! Your goal is simple. Play Challenge of the Week as much as you want from Monday to end of contest (For NDLB, it will be Sunday 10pm est). Here's your goal:

1) Play Challenge of the Week as you normally do.
2) If you beat the Commish's score, you will earn activity points.
3) The more people to beat the Commish, the more points are eligible. If 6 people beat the Commish, then points will be awarded as follows: 6th Place- 1 Pt, 5th Place- 2 Pts, 4th Place- 3 Pts, 3rd Place- 5 Pts, 2nd Place- 7 Pts, 1st Place- 9 Pts (Basically the Top 3 Places will each get two points higher then the next person after him, while everyone else gets 1 Point for every place higher than the Commish). If only 2 people beat the Commish, then 2nd Place gets 1 Pt, and 1st gets 3 Pts.

3. Beat the Beasts!(Will be added after 15 games on teams are played) – If you have games against the Top 3 teams and you play and defeat them, you will earn an additional 2 Points more than you would normally. So if you beat either of these teams, you get 3 Points for the game played, and 3 Points for the Win...6 Points towards Activity! It incentivizes you to play your games more against these guys!

And lastly...

I will award any team who finishes their entire schedule of games between now and the Activity Deadline 10 POINTS for playing all games they can possibly play on their calendar.
kdog36
Reactions:

Re: MLB14 The SHOW rewards Program

Post by kdog36 »

THANKS.

looking forward to the derby for sure.

Return to “Baseball”