Wash Nats News

This is the place for all Baseball games played in the NDL.
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Wash Nats News

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

Game 1 tonight was vs Detroit (Beefy)

JV vs Stras, great game all the way. Nats would take early 2-0 lead in 1st but it wouldnt last long as Tigers would score 4 in the 3rd, 3 coming from a 3 run HR by Andy Dirks. but the Nats would get back into the game and tie it at 4 all in 6th and would pull ahead in the 8th. Stras went 8 IP striking out 12.

Game 2 was vs Miami

Another struggle for Wash off, But solid pitching from gio Gonzalez would keep them in it.

I am still trying to figure this years new movie maker out, But here is some highlights from game vs CPU.

Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: Wash Nats News

Post by Cnasty »

That homer near the end with the catcher and pitchers reaction is great.

Nice little recap
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

I'm feelin the LL Cool J (??) in the background.
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

nick wrote:I'm feelin the LL Cool J (??) in the background.

Dogg Pound actually
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Game 2 vs Marlins

Nate Eovaldi vs Dan Haren

Once again the Nats would struggle to get hits. And starter Dan Haren would struggle in his 1st start of the year. Haren would give up 2 runs in the 2nd and another 4 in the 3rd allowing 11 hits. Marlins SP Nate Eovaldi would take a perfect game into the bot of the 6th were a error would end that followed by a single to end the no- no as well. Then in the 7th the Nats would lead the inning off with a solo HR from Ryan Zimmerman to make it 6-1. That was as close as it would get.

Eovaldi would go the distance for the CG win allowing 1 run and 4 hits.

Nats fall to 2-1 on the season. And will look to bounce back in the final game of series tomorrow night.

Game 3 Pitching matchup is

Jacob Turner vs Jordan Zimmerman
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Minor change for the nats.

We played game 2 of series 1 vs Detroit tonight instead of last game vs Marlins.

Jordan Zimmerman vs Max Scherzer

Was a great game all around. Nats would strike 1st in the top of the 1st off a solo HR from Bryce Harper his 1st but the lead wouldn't last long as the Tigers would tie it up with a solo shot of their own from Miguel Caberea. Score would stay 1-1 till the 5th, when Harper again would strike with a 1 out double that would plate 2 runs and make it 3-1. Nats would add 2 more runs to make it 5-1 before Prince Fielder would hit a solo shot to make it 5-2 and that would be the final.

Bryce Harper went 4-4, 1HR, 3RBI, IBB. (Beefy keep screaming how much he hates him, And refused to let him go 5-5)

Zimmerman would go 7 1/3 strong innings to pick up his 1st win of the season, And closer Rafael Soriano would shut the door in the 9th to earn his 3rd save.

Again, I cant figure out this stupid new movie maker, Wish they would just let you click the highlights and save like in years past. So the video is what it is.

Final game vs marlins will now see Jacob Turner vs Ross Detweiler
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:Minor change for the nats.

We played game 2 of series 1 vs Detroit tonight instead of last game vs Marlins.

Jordan Zimmerman vs Max Scherzer

Was a great game all around. Nats would strike 1st in the top of the 1st off a solo HR from Bryce Harper his 1st but the lead wouldn't last long as the Tigers would tie it up with a solo shot of their own from Miguel Caberea. Score would stay 1-1 till the 5th, when Harper again would strike with a 1 out double that would plate 2 runs and make it 3-1. Nats would add 2 more runs to make it 5-1 before Prince Fielder would hit a solo shot to make it 5-2 and that would be the final.

Bryce Harper went 4-4, 1HR, 3RBI, IBB. (Beefy keep screaming how much he hates him, And refused to let him go 5-5)

Zimmerman would go 7 1/3 strong innings to pick up his 1st win of the season, And closer Rafael Soriano would shut the door in the 9th to earn his 3rd save.

Again, I cant figure out this stupid new movie maker, Wish they would just let you click the highlights and save like in years past. So the video is what it is.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2m0OttwOfw[/youtube]

Final game vs marlins will now see Jacob Turner vs Ross Detweiler
oh boy i don't get to see drilling my ass all game? what a shame :lol: :lol: :lol: i now do hate that bastard/ unless i have him of course!!! beefy

Return to “Baseball”