MLB 13 The Show Official Thread

This is the place for all Baseball games played in the NDL.
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Re: MLB 13 The Show Official Thread

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

I think the gameshare thing that you guys are doing is a huge part of this issue.

I have talked to a couple others that bought the game via the digi version and they have no issues.

So maybe sharing it 4 ways and sharing the online code this way is causing some issues, I cant really help here as I have the disc and havnt seen any of these issues.

And I think Niddler os right, You call Sony and they look into it and then you all are in trouble
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:I think the gameshare thing that you guys are doing is a huge part of this issue.

I have talked to a couple others that bought the game via the digi version and they have no issues.

So maybe sharing it 4 ways and sharing the online code this way is causing some issues, I cant really help here as I have the disc and havnt seen any of these issues.

And I think Niddler os right, You call Sony and they look into it and then you all are in trouble
Granted I have only played 1 game vs the CPU in our league so far, but I had no issues.
I should get more in soon, was a busy weekend being away and then spent last night filing my taxes and then of course our baby coming in less than 2 months.

Should be somewhat back to normal now.

Also, I have never had an issue with Madden or NHL and both of those ar the game share too.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Madden and NHL are also EA games, Sony games are different.

Not saying its the cause, just my thoughts. I've never witnessed any of the things that have seen listed.
doc
Reactions:

Post by doc »

I have zero lag and I'm a digi download guy
Baker
Reactions:

Post by Baker »

doc wrote:I have zero lag and I'm a digi download guy
I have no lag...but when I play online about 50-75% of the time it freezes on the first pitch. It happened last night when I played footballkelly..we tried again with me sending the challenge and it worked fine..no idea why it does this.
kdog36
Reactions:

Post by kdog36 »

LAA... Can I please have my balls back please. they are all in the outfield stands...good lord I got creamed :o :D
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Baker wrote:
I have no lag...but when I play online about 50-75% of the time it freezes on the first pitch. It happened last night when I played footballkelly..we tried again with me sending the challenge and it worked fine..no idea why it does this.
I have heard allot of this happening. I also see it must have happened between you and beefy here not to long ago also ??

kdog36 wrote:LAA... Can I please have my balls back please. they are all in the outfield stands...good lord I got creamed :o :D

Happens sometimes, Damn Marlins keep giving me some trouble.
Baker
Reactions:

Post by Baker »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:
Baker wrote:
I have heard allot of this happening. I also see it must have happened between you and beefy here not to long ago also ??

Yeah it did.
footballkelly31
Reactions:

Post by footballkelly31 »

Anyone free for a game around 4:30ish est
Sea. 14: UTEP MINERS 4-8
Sea. 15: STANFORD CARDINALS 3-9
Sea. 16: WAKE FOREST 2-10
Sea. 17: COLORADO ST. 3-9
Sea. 18: SOUTHERN MISS 5-7
Sea. 19: KENT ST. 3-9