MLB 13 The Show

This is the place for all Baseball games played in the NDL.
nick
Reactions:

Re: MLB 13 The Show

Post by nick »

Cnasty wrote:
nick wrote:have fun downloading for a couple days.. mlb digital is 23 gbs ..brutal
:shock:
absolutely ridiculous. The main game is 12GB and then the additional content is 11GB and you need to dl that shit.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

yeah, it took me overnight.

But damn the graphics on this game are ridiculous!
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Baker wrote:
nick wrote:have fun downloading for a couple days.. mlb digital is 23 gbs ..brutal
Ugh! Maybe I should just buy it...I usually like to trade in a game to get a game, but I'm not ready to trade in nba2k13 just yet...plus I want to get Tiger. Might just have to shel out $120 for both.

If you can get in on a gameshare, that would be $30 for both games.
To me, well worth the overnight of downloading to save the $90.
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

The_Niddler wrote:
Baker wrote:
Ugh! Maybe I should just buy it...I usually like to trade in a game to get a game, but I'm not ready to trade in nba2k13 just yet...plus I want to get Tiger. Might just have to shel out $120 for both.

Still need the online pass?? Or does that split 4 ways also ?? Just wondering if all 4 of you can be online at same time
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:
The_Niddler wrote:
Baker wrote:

Still need the online pass?? Or does that split 4 ways also ?? Just wondering if all 4 of you can be online at same time

The online pass is part of what Uuaww will have u download.
As far as being online, yes you should be able to as u use a certain account to download the game but after that I am online playing as the_niddler so no one else will be online as me.
kdog36
Reactions:

Post by kdog36 »

a few thoughts as I have played 2 games online and lost both. 2-1 and 5-4.
Love the way the game actually gives you a chance.. Not every pitch looks like a strike as it has in years past. So Trying to be patient may actually pay off this version
I love the new throw meter in the field. You use the buttons but you better stop it in the green or it will be a wild throw. My favorite addition so far for sure.
Both my games online were reasonable. A couple laggy points but for a game out just 3 days it was well within acceptable to me. I lost my games due to my mistakes not the game screwing up online and being laggy and all that shit.
I think this is the smoothest version I have played of mlb the show. Pitching is nice and very smooth also.

carry on.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

That throw meter in the field may be one of the best additions ever if it's like you say.

I always complained about every single throw almost always being perfect when playing a franchise.

That's a great addition and I hope they geared it by player rating. For instance a good ss like tulowitzki or something has a slower meter but a crappy one it kind of goes faster.

Picking it up today finally.
kdog36
Reactions:

Post by kdog36 »

Cnasty wrote:That throw meter in the field may be one of the best additions ever if it's like you say.

I always complained about every single throw almost always being perfect when playing a franchise.

That's a great addition and I hope they geared it by player rating. For instance a good ss like tulowitzki or something has a slower meter but a crappy one it kind of goes faster.

Picking it up today finally.

Not sure on the ratings deal but great great thought.

Remember to let go of X lmao :? . I had my SS sit there one time as I had X pressed and it just kept going left to right and getting faster. (think PK meter in FIFA). I finally learned to let go and time it and instantly got legit throws. I have thrown wide to 1B a lot. Very realistic IMO.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Took me about 5 hours. :lol:

Thats a big ass download.
Baker
Reactions:

Post by Baker »

Yeah, I got mine downloaded yesterday as well...

I only played a few innings last night, but it appears to play about the same as last years, besides the throw meter. If you have a 3DTV, try it out, the graphics are awesome imo. Can't use 3D online though, only offline from what I could tell.
kdog36
Reactions:

Post by kdog36 »

For those wondering about online play. enjoy. Much better this time around for sure for me and as well for others.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2013/03/09/on ... 3-the-show

Return to “Baseball”