FINAL Season 1 Standings

This is the place for all Golf games played in the NDL.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: FINAL Season 1 Standings

Post by Cnasty »

Why Dave all da way down there???
9 : Nasty : 7 : 0 : 0 : 547
10 : Jake : 7 : 0 : 0 : 544
11 : Krgkmg : 7 : 0 : 0 : 536
12 : George : 7 : 0 : 1 : 470
13 : Driccio : 5 : 0 : 0 : 444
I agree Weasel, thanks Downing. This has been awesome and a blast. The pace is perrrrrrrfect.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Cnasty wrote:The pace is perrrrrrrfect.
I think this is the biggest reason (aside from the game being really enjoyable) for the success. While I crank through the tourneys pretty quick during the week, if it went any faster Id probably get burned out. At this pace I play the tourneys, then play a round or two of my career the rest of the week to recharge my batteries.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Yea, I have a nice pace now.

Try to get through the 4 rounder early in the week. Take care of the 2 rounders at the deadline.

Mix in career once the tournies are done and then play the dailies that Downing opens for Fri-Sun.

Pace is brisk and the little added things like the Ryder Cup and dailies are a blast.
Downing11
Reactions:

Post by Downing11 »

Thanks fellas. Yeah, I like how everything spreads out over the week. You really only need to play 2 days to get everything in all long as those days were a Monday/Tuesday and a Wednesday/Thursday. I'm guessing the Ryder Cup matches will be played in more of the Friday-Sunday timeframe during the league "off" days. I've been impressed that we have basically kept all of the guys in from the start, nobody has dropped out yet which is good to see.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Downing11 wrote:I've been impressed that we have basically kept all of the guys in from the start, nobody has dropped out yet which is good to see.
Stop looking at me!

Return to “Golf”