Fortnite Battle Royale

This is the place for all Shooting games played in the NDL.
qazhby
Reactions:

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale

Post by qazhby »

Cnasty wrote: I must admit though my Hype is dramatically improving by the day.
Hype????
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Isn’t that what the dance is called from Fortnite? :oops:
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

I can't remember if I read this here or somewhere else or where I saw it, but I read something that if you complete all 10 weeks of challenges before the next season, you get enough V Bucks to get the next season free. Is that true? I'm guessing not.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

shel311 wrote:I can't remember if I read this here or somewhere else or where I saw it, but I read something that if you complete all 10 weeks of challenges before the next season, you get enough V Bucks to get the next season free. Is that true? I'm guessing not.

Yes. True.
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

And if you play "Save the World" there enough Vbuck rewards that if you log in each day and play missions you can earn quite a bit as well. 50% off right now. I had 3000 v bucks that I didn't pay for and was able to get the entire Marshmello outfit
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

just buy save the world, prolly cheap as shit now, and it has these survival missions that give u more than enough vbucks.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Hmm...My kids ask for Save the World every day, but on the main screen it says if you don't want to pay for it, just wait til it's free. So I've been going that route and just waiting it out, as opposed to dropping $20 on it.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

itll never be free. theyve made more than enough money to justify making it free now and havent.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

Patch tomorrow

Nerfing Planes, Deagles, and RPGs. Adding M1 rifle and Cupid crossbow. New VD challenges with new customizable skins for Trog, onsie, and the snowboard skin. Looks like a huge patch.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

Added Valentine challenges. If you complete 13/20 you get free season 8 battle pass. Pretty good deal.

Vaulted nades and unvaulted clingers.

Season 8 leaks from patch show more earthquake stuff and now tornadoes.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

Season 8 on Thursday. Pirates? Snakes? Tigers? Hope for a good season.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

My kids are pretty good. The only time they ever really fight and whine and are just generally annoying is over Fortnite. Yesterday we officially started no video games during the weekend, and they only get it over the weekend. Not sure how long that'll last, but it's been pretty tough times for them starting yesterday.

My one kid did have an 8 kill Solo round. Not bad for a 7 year old, I was impressed.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

i might have 8 total kills in my fortnite career
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

nick wrote:i might have 8 total kills in my fortnite career
I don't know for sure, but I'm fairly certain my record for 1 game in solo is 2...maybe.

I couldn't believe when he got to 8, just mowing guys down lol. Seems especially tougher on a console, whereas playing on a computer seems so much easier to aim/shoot.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Had an annoying, anti-vax like moment with a couple parents regarding Fortnite.

I dont let my son play it yet as I still feel 6 is pretty younger for a shooter type genre but i will never hold an opinion against another parent that finds that ok.

These 2 couples were acting like Fortnite was as bad as Satanic worship and their precious little Haywood and Beck would NEVER be allowed to play. They were putting this other couple down questioning their parenting and choices for their own children.

:roll:
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatod ... 2800065002

Hot off the presses today about how old to play Fortnite
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

Cnasty wrote:Had an annoying, anti-vax like moment with a couple parents regarding Fortnite.

I dont let my son play it yet as I still feel 6 is pretty younger for a shooter type genre but i will never hold an opinion against another parent that finds that ok.

These 2 couples were acting like Fortnite was as bad as Satanic worship and their precious little Haywood and Beck would NEVER be allowed to play. They were putting this other couple down questioning their parenting and choices for their own children.

:roll:

I get it. Some folks don’t know how to tell their kids no. Just as bad some don’t know how to say yes. Fortnite is another great thing for me and my kids to do together. Been positive for us. Even if we fight and bicker when we play.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

The problem I had was that their views/thoughts on the matter were spoken as gospel and everyone else should follow suit to a point of demeaning and putting down their parenting efforts.

Other parents are sometimes the most annoying thing about having kids.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

Cnasty wrote:The problem I had was that their views/thoughts on the matter were spoken as gospel and everyone else should follow suit to a point of demeaning and putting down their parenting efforts.

Other parents are sometimes the most annoying thing about having kids.

Their kids will be the first to get knocked up or arrested.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

BFiVL wrote:Even if we fight and bicker when we play.
My one kid is on a 2 week hiatus from all video games.

So they've started playing on the headsets with a couple of kids from school. One I don't really know that well. So all Sunday morning, Xander kept proudly telling me about his "masterpiece" he built in creative, which was funny because I've never heard him use the word "masterpiece" then he says it that morning about 10 times. Fast forward to later in the day and they're playing with the one kid from school, and they go to his creative world or whatever it's called. The kid is no longer on the mic and for reasons I'm not sure of, the kid proceeds to completely destroy every last bit of Xander's masterpiece lol.

So he's getting visibly upset and telling the kid on the headset to stop but the kid is no longer replying. So then he throws the XBox controller, and I very calmly just said, "that's 1 week of no video games." So he immediately starts crying and storms upstairs. The best part, as he's going I told him he better not slam the door to his bedroom, I said that because he did that once before in a similar situation. So he gets up there and I hear a loud bang, and ask him what it was, he tells me he kicked the door. I very calmly say, "That's 2 weeks of no video games." And he says, "But you only said not to slam the door." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Shooters”