Fortnite Battle Royale

This is the place for all Shooting games played in the NDL.
cougnix
Reactions:

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale

Post by cougnix »

Lol, wrong date, it’s actuall tomorrow
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

Pay no mind to George. He’s busy washing dudes undercarriages. Almost had back to back to back jacks last night. Coug screwed us. Thanks coug.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

BFiVL wrote:Pay no mind to George. He’s busy washing dudes undercarriages. Almost had back to back to back jacks last night. Coug screwed us. Thanks coug.
way too much info going on in this class. I'll be hoe thanksgiving week, be ready to play then bitches
ImageImageImage
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

GeorgesGoons wrote:
BFiVL wrote:Pay no mind to George. He’s busy washing dudes undercarriages. Almost had back to back to back jacks last night. Coug screwed us. Thanks coug.
way too much info going on in this class. I'll be hoe thanksgiving week, be ready to play then bitches
Man hoe, all makes sense now
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

GeorgesGoons wrote:

Cliff notes on the advancement of glory hole technology. I’m curious what advancements have been made in your line of work.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

Season 7 Thursday. Iceberg heading to island. Looks like we will have a snow map.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Is there a way to create multiple accounts actually on Fortnite? Or is it only using your console gamer account name?

Basically, my boys play with their cousin in PA on the XBox an take turns, but they'd like to all 3 play together with one of my boys on the XBox and the other on the Switch.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

ya just make a new account.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

Did a quick look this morning at new season stuff. Several changes to map. Added zip lines and airplane. Vaulted a ton of stuff. Added Camo wraps to guns and vehicles. New battle pass skins are ok.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

How do I get one of those Fortnite coaches!!!

Finally caved and got a Battle Pass for my kids, and they're obsessed with getting all the backpacks and dances and whatever. But the funny thing is, they think I'm really good or something because they always want me to play a round to finish some challenge, but they don't realize, they're only about 100x better than me.

There's a challenge where you need to get an elimination in 5 different matches, we're at 3. Last night I played for like 2 hours trying to complete that challenge for them ask they asked me to, and I've failed them lol. I tried Team Rumble, seemed like the easiest way to get an elimination. I must have played like 4-5 rounds and probably died around 20 times while not getting a single kill :lol:

I can't aim for shit, and it just seems like dudes are running, jumping and moving around like crazy but can always immediately shoot me 1 time and I die.

I'm quite possibly the world's worst Fortnite player.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

shel311 wrote:How do I get one of those Fortnite coaches!!!

Finally caved and got a Battle Pass for my kids, and they're obsessed with getting all the backpacks and dances and whatever. But the funny thing is, they think I'm really good or something because they always want me to play a round to finish some challenge, but they don't realize, they're only about 100x better than me.

There's a challenge where you need to get an elimination in 5 different matches, we're at 3. Last night I played for like 2 hours trying to complete that challenge for them ask they asked me to, and I've failed them lol. I tried Team Rumble, seemed like the easiest way to get an elimination. I must have played like 4-5 rounds and probably died around 20 times while not getting a single kill :lol:

I can't aim for shit, and it just seems like dudes are running, jumping and moving around like crazy but can always immediately shoot me 1 time and I die.

I'm quite possibly the world's worst Fortnite player.
1) welcome to the addiction

2) George or Badger is worse than you.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Please record you playing a shooter game and share for our entertainment :lol:
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Cnasty wrote:Please record you playing a shooter game and share for our entertainment :lol:
I may actually do that lol.

The stick skills are looooooong gone. Though even at the height of my NCAA stick skills, I was still the worst ever at trying to shoot someone in a shooter game.

Everything will come together once I hire my Fortnite coach!
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

fortnite is very annoying. i cant shoot for shit either. ive won a handful of times and usually i just hide behind walls during the final battle like a bitch.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

nick wrote:fortnite is very annoying. i cant shoot for shit either. ive won a handful of times and usually i just hide behind walls during the final battle like a bitch.
Yea, I did that a lot and it's easy to finish top 5 almost every time.

But obviously that gets boring, and I tried getting better at shooting, but I'm pretty sure that'll just be impossible for me, i'll just always be bad in an epic way.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

My favorite is when I basically sneak on someone from behind, take my time, start shooting and hit em 2-3 times, then they just turn around, jump up in the air Matrix style on the fly, shoot me once and I die :lol:
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

my fav part of the game is building large ass houses in a random spot and seeing how long til someone fucks it up. When it was 50v50 i had about 10 people helping me build a hotel.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

Cnasty wrote:Please record you playing a shooter game and share for our entertainment :lol:

Set up Twitch on PS4. East and quick for streaming. You could be the next Ninja
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

BFiVL wrote:

I have YouTube set up on PS4, but I play it on XBox. I doubt it's hard, but don't have it set up on XBox.

I hate the building as well, but only because I suck at that too. :lol:
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

shel311 wrote:
BFiVL wrote:

I have YouTube set up on PS4, but I play it on XBox. I doubt it's hard, but don't have it set up on XBox.

I hate the building as well, but only because I suck at that too. :lol:

Just learn how to do a quick 1x1. We ain’t pros and we too old with no more quick twitch to build like these kids. Easiest build is a ramp with a wall in front. Get that down and you can win a fight or two.

Return to “Shooters”