Titanfall 2

This is the place for all Shooting games played in the NDL.
OracleHCR
Reactions:

Titanfall 2

Post by OracleHCR »

Anybody downloading the multiplayer tech test available today?
BIGmike
Site Admin
Reactions:

Re: Titanfall 2

Post by BIGmike »

I didn't have time to play this weekend so I didn't download it, but I watched a few streams at work and it looked pretty solid. Very MW2-esqe which is to be expected.
BIGmike
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by BIGmike »

Easily the most enjoyable FPS I've played in quite some time. I'd recommend anyone who likes FPS games to give it a chance.
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

Thread resurrection!

Picked this up a few weeks ago when it went down under $12 on a PSN sale.

The feel of the game is very smooth - from time spent on foot wall-running and double-jumping everywhere to time spent in the mech fucking shit up everywhere. I haven't gone very far in the game but it's fun and different. Only doing single player - would just like to finish the campaign as I heard it was a great story/campaign/single player experience.
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

Finished this over the weekend as part of my 2018 campaign to play through my backlog.

Just did the single player campaign, enjoyed the variation of standard soldier FPS play combined with time spent in the mech (as previously mentioned).

Better FPS experience than Battlefront 2 without a doubt.

Next on my list is probably going and finishing up the new Campaign missions added in the Destiny 2 expansion from last month, maybe spend some time on the free Batman Telltale game from PS Plus this month, and considering starting Witcher 3 - though so soon after finishing Horizon I think I may not be ready for a time commitment of that length at the moment.

Return to “Shooters”