Rock Band 4

LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Rock Band 4

Post by LetsGoPeay »

So, anyone rockin' out these days? I just called up my buddies and got my band back together. Electric Dream Machine will be playing a gig down at the Rose City Bowling alley tonight. Stop by. $5 cover charge, 2 drink minimum.
autiger730
Reactions:

Re: Rock Band 4

Post by autiger730 »

Not yet. I did download all my old purchases. Haven't convinced myself it is worth $250 bucks yet.
PSN & 360: AUTiger730
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

autiger730 wrote:Not yet. I did download all my old purchases. Haven't convinced myself it is worth $250 bucks yet.
I'm just using my old instruments from RB1 because I'm a packrat and hadn't thrown them out. Actually I think the real reason is that Gamestop quit taking the old ones and I never got around to doing anything else with them. All the old instruments will work with the new game as does all your old DLC. I think RB1 guitars are going for anywhere from $20-$40 on Ebay and Amazon.
autiger730
Reactions:

Post by autiger730 »

LetsGoPeay wrote:
autiger730 wrote:Not yet. I did download all my old purchases. Haven't convinced myself it is worth $250 bucks yet.
I'm just using my old instruments from RB1 because I'm a packrat and hadn't thrown them out. Actually I think the real reason is that Gamestop quit taking the old ones and I never got around to doing anything else with them. All the old instruments will work with the new game as does all your old DLC. I think RB1 guitars are going for anywhere from $20-$40 on Ebay and Amazon.

I gave all my old stuff (keyboard, drums, three guitars, mic and the games) to a girl I went to high school with's kid. She's always posting something about his health problems on Facebook and was confined to the house for a while and she posted something about him looking for old games to play while he couldn't do any real physical activity. I had tried to sell it with no luck. It was just taking up space at this point, so I just gave it to them. Like two weeks later they announced RB4 and not long after they said the old instruments would work. Would it be wrong of me to ask for the keyboard and maybe a guitar back? :lol:
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

autiger730 wrote:
LetsGoPeay wrote:

I gave all my old stuff (keyboard, drums, three guitars, mic and the games) to a girl I went to high school with's kid. She's always posting something about his health problems on Facebook and was confined to the house for a while and she posted something about him looking for old games to play while he couldn't do any real physical activity. I had tried to sell it with no luck. It was just taking up space at this point, so I just gave it to them. Like two weeks later they announced RB4 and not long after they said the old instruments would work. Would it be wrong of me to ask for the keyboard and maybe a guitar back? :lol:
Well at least the guitar, there's no keyboards in this game.
autiger730
Reactions:

Post by autiger730 »

Booooo
Downing11
Reactions:

Post by Downing11 »

Long story short, I was away with the family to a resort up in NH for the weekend and they had some gaming systems in the main area. They had Rock Band 4 and after struggling through a couple songs it all came back to me and now I have the bug to get it. Anyone ever get this as I know it came out back in 2015. I looked on ebay and it seems to be very high in price still for some reason. I know back in the day I had the microphone and drums, but would just be looking at the guitar and the game. Not sure if my old download would be available, but I'd certainly look into it. If anyone is looking to sell one, I'd be interested.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

This game defined too many good times of my 30s then I would like to admit to.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Cnasty wrote:This game defined too many good times of my 30s then I would like to admit to.
Man, you ain't lying. The paper plates were in their hey day around the same time that Rock Band was.

That post by Peay is eerie, I feel like it needs the Spiderman meme with the 2 Spideys pointing at each other. Just this weekend my wife and I somehow got on the Rock Band topic from back in the day and even just yesterday, I texted her to price it on eBay as my boys are at an age where they'd enjoy it and be able to be decent enough at it to play some drums or guitar.

But like Peay said, it surprisingly seems pretty crazy expensive.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

I wish i had kept all my stuff and the hundreds of songs we had.

Qaz doesnt even know what Rock Band is.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

Cnasty wrote:I wish i had kept all my stuff and the hundreds of songs we had.

Qaz doesnt even know what Rock Band is.
I remember sliding across my floor in socks busting splits playing rockband. That shit was fun
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

I bought it about a year ago for the original Wii.
We have that hooked up trying to get my kids into games.
It is fun and as you said, man the fun we used to have with 4 of us playing. 2 guitars, the drums and a mic.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler

Return to “Rockband”