DLC 6/22 what the fuck

outlaw
Reactions:

DLC 6/22 what the fuck

Post by outlaw »

Miley Cyrus to Perform Can't Be Tamed for MTV Live Stream

Cyrus will celebrate the release of new album on June 21 with a live show from the L.A.'s House of Blues.

Miley Cyrus is going global. The "Party in the U.S.A." singer will celebrate the release of her new album, Can't Be Tamed, with a free global live stream of a concert across a number of MTV Networks' Music and Logo Group websites on Monday, June 21 (the day the album hits stores).

The show from the House of Blues Sunset Strip in Los Angeles will be available on Miley.mtv.com, Miley.vh1.com, Miley.cmt.com, Miley.logotv.com and more than 30 websites across Europe, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Cyrus will debut songs from the album, and in addition to the live stream, a special widget will allow for live chatting with fans from around the world.

"I'm so excited to perform my new music live in concert on the night of my album release," Cyrus said in a press release announcing the show. "Thanks to MTV Networks, my fans from all around the world have the opportunity to be a part of it and experience it with me."

The Can't Be Tamed World Premiere Live concert will be live streamed to nearly 160 countries, but fans can take a shot at buying tickets to see it in person on Wednesday (June 16) beginning at 10 a.m. PT on Ticketmaster. The live-stream event will begin around 10:30 p.m. ET/7:30 p.m. PT. The next day (June 22), the concert will be archived and made available for on-demand viewing, allowing fans to access the full concert and to view specific performances.

The day after the concert will also mark Cyrus' "Rock Band" debut, with five songs made available for download in the "Rock Band" music store. The Miley Cyrus Pack 01 will feature five of Miley's fan favorites, including "Can't Be Tamed" from her new album, as well as "7 Things," "Fly on the Wall" and "See You Again" from 2008's Breakout, and "See You Again" from her 2007 debut, Meet Miley Cyrus.

"I can't wait for my fans to be able to download and play five of my songs in 'Rock Band,' " said Cyrus. "I love that people can rock out with me and play my new song 'Can't Be Tamed'!"

-----

The fifth song has been found at All Headline News to be "Start All Over"... MTV messed up and "See You Again" ended up getting listed twice.

TL;DR Version:

Miley Cyrus DLC is coming on June 22nd ($1.99 per track):

* Can't Be Tamed
* 7 Things
* Fly on the Wall
* See You Again
* Start All Over

This has been confirmed by Harmonix as the only official DLC for this week on the RB Forums. Surprisingly, not all of them will pass the Lego RockBand filter: "Can't Be Tamed" apparently won't be playable in LRB (but the others will). Perhaps even more surprisingly, the songs will only be available as a discounted pack on the 360. The PS3 will get them as individual tracks only (similar to the Wii).

Update: Here are the RBN tracks for this week:

* The Devil Wears Prada - HTML Rulez D00d - $1.99
* Finger Eleven - Paralyzer - $1.99
* Flogging Molly - Requiem for a Dying Song - $0.99
* Jonathan Coulton - Creepy Doll - $1.99
* Third Eye Blind - Jumper '09 - $1.99
ICE
Reactions:

Re: DLC 6/22 what the fuck

Post by ICE »

My little girl is excited! :oops:
outlaw
Reactions:

Post by outlaw »

I am not telling mine. :lol:
Baker
Reactions:

Post by Baker »

ICE wrote:My little girl is excited! :oops:
+1
ICE
Reactions:

Post by ICE »

Baker wrote:
ICE wrote:My little girl is excited! :oops:
+1
I would propose it if I'd think it would pass, as I'll probably be getting it either way. :oops:
Hoos
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Hoos »

Shel, CNasty, AJ, Nole wrote:Day 1
mcx79
Reactions:

Post by mcx79 »

Hoos wrote:
Shel, CNasty, AJ, Nole wrote:Day 1