Maximum Football 2019?

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

TEEwade
Reactions:

Maximum Football 2019?

Post by TEEwade »

Came across this today and right away thought to come here. Somehow remembered my password, and couldn’t be happier to be back on here. Hoping this is legit. The thought of it has me excited already and was hoping others here still felt the same about this game. I already texted with an old member today who saw this news but could not recover his account. ‘RB4SC22’ is trying to recover his account if anyone can help on that front. https://twitter.com/maxfootballgame?lang=en I have not read much info yet I was too excited to come share what I saw. but about to go over this FAQ on the game from Operation sports. On the surface it looks very real. So how have you guys been? And who has a PS4? :) https://forums.operationsports.com/foru ... l-faq.html
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Re: Maximum Football 2019?

Post by DRiccio21 »

No online and no ability to share rosters and files ... seems like a dud because of that for me
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

DRiccio21 wrote:No online and no ability to share rosters and files ... seems like a dud because of that for me
Damn, that's a deal breaker.
TEEwade
Reactions:

Post by TEEwade »

Yeah they had me dreaming for a bit. I was convinced in my head roster sharing was no issue via USB since PS3 had that. But read some other threads on OS that made the funding for roster sharing and online seem to just be too much at this stage. I still might try the game for dynasty play offline. Perhaps it’s a step in the right direction but hard to be optimistic. There was another project like this called GridIron Champions which I searched for today. It’s how I came across this. Apparently the Grid Iron Champions project had some good funding or investments but went totally MIA and silent. Doesn’t look to even be in development at all now and more or less robbed some investors :roll:
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

I read this week NCAA 14 is still going strong with leagues and the servers still work.

GameStop was charging $70 for a copy of the game but i didn't see that with my own eyes.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

I play in an NCAA14 league still with some Madden buddies.
I bought it, about a year ago, used from Gamestop for $45. It was like $59, but I got their GamerPro discount or whatever it is called.
Still can't believe how much functionality the website gives you for recruiting and such. Really wish Madden would learn from this.

As far as Maximum Football, the graphics are terrible. This is 2019 where we are playing games in 4K, yet, this looks like a PS2 game to me, maybe a PS3 game.
Look at the lack of details on the player models at like the 1:50 mark of this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU-fEDdenlo

Then what Dave stated: No online and no ability to share rosters and files, no thanks.
It will sell some copies as guys are tired of only having Madden as their only football game, but then they won't play it after a few times.

I will say though, I am a fan of competition.
So from that perspective I am happy to see another football game coming out.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler

Return to “Online Dynasty”