Advance Week Anywhere

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Advance Week Anywhere

Post by Wasted Memory »

Do we have to buy Season Ticket for this to work? I don't see a commish bundle anywhere like we had last season either.

Tried to advance mine this morning from the computer and it said it wasn't activated for this user. I'd rather buy the Commish bundle than Season Ticket... :(
Downing11
Reactions:

Re: Advance Week Anywhere

Post by Downing11 »

I couldn't find it by just going into the PS Store either. The only way I could do it was to start a new dynasty and go to Choose Additional Pipeline state. Then I was prompted to buy the time savers or the NCAA pack. I think the NCAA pack is the one that has advance week anywhere. Once you do that it takes you into the PS Store to buy it.
phreakk
Reactions:

Post by phreakk »

Hey Wasted, I dont know how you feel about the season ticket but if you like the other EA sports games you get the early release before it comes out plus other discounts for DLC, Not bad for $25. But the only question is will it go from ps3 to ps4
Aim- Daphreakk3
PSN- Phreakksshow
# 4 game- 908 523 8710
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

phreakk wrote:Hey Wasted, I dont know how you feel about the season ticket but if you like the other EA sports games you get the early release before it comes out plus other discounts for DLC, Not bad for $25. But the only question is will it go from ps3 to ps4
That's another concern of mine. I've got the release date PS4 coming and had planned on trading in my PS3, but now sitting here I realize that may cause an issue as well with the OD. I wonder if I buy NCAA 14 on the PS4 if it will still let me run my OD with PS3 users.... :?:
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

Wasted Memory wrote:
phreakk wrote:Hey Wasted, I dont know how you feel about the season ticket but if you like the other EA sports games you get the early release before it comes out plus other discounts for DLC, Not bad for $25. But the only question is will it go from ps3 to ps4
That's another concern of mine. I've got the release date PS4 coming and had planned on trading in my PS3, but now sitting here I realize that may cause an issue as well with the OD. I wonder if I buy NCAA 14 on the PS4 if it will still let me run my OD with PS3 users.... :?:
Prolly not. It may just be me and you on 14. Also NCAA won't be available for launch.
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

texasfan4444 wrote:
Wasted Memory wrote:
Also NCAA won't be available for launch.
Well that sucks. Not to worry though, I have two PS3's. One is on it's last leg though so I can keep the OD going until my PS3 dies. :lol:

Return to “Online Dynasty”