Penguins OD in NCAA 13

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

BIGmike
Site Admin
Reactions:

Re: Penguins OD in NCAA 13

Post by BIGmike »

It says "unable to continue the online dynasty at this time. Please try again later." I even deleted all my previous save info and still can't get on.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

That's weird, not sure what to do about that other than maybe try leaving the OD and then rejoin.
OracleHCR
Reactions:

Post by OracleHCR »

We all know not to beat Pengy in the NC game now. There will be consequences.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

OracleHCR wrote:We all know not to beat Pengy in the NC game now. There will be consequences.
I think you have me confused with..........well I'm not going to say :P , but we have advanced to week 5. Position changes coming Tuesday night after 10pm.
BIGmike
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by BIGmike »

If I can't get on the console during position changes I'll resign and rejoin.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

Advancing to position changes now, since it is so late I'll wait to advance to player cuts till Thursday afternoon, unless everyone is set ready to advance before then.
BIGmike
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by BIGmike »

Penguin, shoot me a re-invite when you get a chance.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

Player cuts are up, we will move to the preseason Friday evening around 10pm
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

We are now in the preseason. We move to the regular season Sunday evening. If you have a schedule "request" let me know asap, most already of at least one user game in their conference schedule so there won't be too much flexibility in user games this season it seems.
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

fsupenguin wrote:We are now in the preseason. We move to the regular season Sunday evening. If you have a schedule "request" let me know asap, most already of at least one user game in their conference schedule so there won't be too much flexibility in user games this season it seems.

Am I playing Ooooooooooooooooooooklahoma?

If not, then I will host your turds this season.

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

We have advanced to the regular season, no user games in week 1 and several have a byes. We will move to week 2 Tuesday afternoon or night.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

I prolly hosed myself by not participating in the preseason stuff. Been doing all the NCAA watching i could possible do which loosely translates to lengthy bar stints. :oops:

Anywho, looking forward to this season.
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

Tulsa rolls Kentucky 51-3, but loses starting HB Richie Holloway for 12 weeks with broken ribs. The 86 rated back, who was expected to have a big role in the offense, had rushed for 99 yds on 13 carries before suffering the injury. His powerful running will be missed, but Morris Holly will be able to pick up the slack. Reigning Heisman trophy winner Victor Jenkins grabbed 5 catches for 135 yards and 3 scores, and Tulsa's defense racked up 15 sacks as UK's quarterbacks would look at one wideout, decide he wasn't open, and try to run, leading to numerous sacks, as well as a scoop and score for the defense.

However, late in the game a horrible bug that I haven't seen in a while reared its ugly head, and I need to know what you need us to do, Pengy, if it shows up, ESPECIALLY in a user game....my TE and one of my LBs were doing the "stuck in the mud" bug--basically, for those who haven't encountered it, when you break the huddle, one of your players will run to their position like they're stuck in quicksand, and that's the speed they will move at the whole time. So once the ball is snapped, they move about 1/3 of the speed of everyone else, and their movement is choppy, no fluidity at all. And once the play is over, they freeze--sometimes in midair, sometimes half into the ground, etc. Even if you control them, they don't go faster. So my TE wouldn't block at all and would let guys right on past, he wouldn't run routes at all worth a damn, and he'd get in other guys way; and my LB would get torched, couldn't tackle, etc. Now luckily it happened in the final four minutes so it didn't hurt me too much, but what do we do if this happens in the first half of a CPU game or....if it happens in a user game?

I've seen it happen with a center before and I had to restart the game, here's a video showing what I'm talking about (see what happens with this guy's center after the play, how he just freezes in place)

[youtubehd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9SOQLQyIXE[/youtubehd]

fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

Wish we knew what caused this so we could avoid it. But if happened in a user it shouldn't be a tough call at all. If the outcome has been decided then you would just finish it. But if the outcome is still in doubt both should quit and restart.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

Advanced too week #2, no user games this week, next advance Thursday night.
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

fsupenguin wrote:Advanced too week #2, no user games this week, next advance Thursday night.
I get home Thursday night. I can knock my game out, but it'll be around 10 or 11 cst. Any chance you can hold off until then?
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

Good news and bad news. The Good news is I believe I now know what happened when the OD vanished last time. Bad news is it happened again. In short just like last time a user was getting an error message and couldn't log into the OD so I went to remove them and then re-invite them. While this has worked just a fine several times before and since the last issue, this time, just like the last time I got that infuriating message that said "the OD servers were unavailable". My only option was to exit the OD, and when I tried to log back in it was just gone. So if someone has saved a recent file from this OD we can start it back up, but if not I guess this is it till the next game drops. I know Outlaw had a file saved last time, here is hoping he does again or another one of you does.
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

fsupenguin wrote:Good news and bad news. The Good news is I believe I now know what happened when the OD vanished last time. Bad news is it happened again. In short just like last time a user was getting an error message and couldn't log into the OD so I went to remove them and then re-invite them. While this has worked just a fine several times before and since the last issue, this time, just like the last time I got that infuriating message that said "the OD servers were unavailable". My only option was to exit the OD, and when I tried to log back in it was just gone. So if someone has saved a recent file from this OD we can start it back up, but if not I guess this is it till the next game drops. I know Outlaw had a file saved last time, here is hoping he does again or another one of you does.

:(

texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »