Star Wars Armada

Various games played by NDL members.
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Re: Star Wars Armada

Post by LetsGoPeay »

I was lucky enough to find Imperial 1 at a local game shop. I’ll order Rebels 1 ASAP.
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

That is very lucky.

I bought a few online (ebay) for reasonable prices (about $30 a set instead of $20) while they've been out of stores.

I don't see anywhere with them up for order right now but it should be happening soon. I'm planning on picking up a 3rd Rebels 1 and 2nd + 3rd Imperials 1.
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

dakshdar wrote:That is very lucky.

I bought a few online (ebay) for reasonable prices (about $30 a set instead of $20) while they've been out of stores.

I don't see anywhere with them up for order right now but it should be happening soon. I'm planning on picking up a 3rd Rebels 1 and 2nd + 3rd Imperials 1.
Apparently they were available on the FFG website yesterday and are already gone. I really want to get Rebel squadrons 1 but I don’t want to pay the going rate on EBay.
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

I wouldn't worry about them being up for order on their website then going out of stock. Most of what the produce will go to realtors and there will be numerous places to order from. The same thing was going on with Arquitens, Quasars, and Hammerheads last year. Once they "shipped" they were in stock and available through multiple stores on Amazon and other online locations. You can still by all three of them on Amazon right now for below the FFG retail price.

New stock will also curtail eBay prices a bit and if you had to I'd imagine you'd be able to get them for $25'ish.

If you haven't you can sign up for "In-Stock" alerts at retailers like Miniature Market and Coolstuffinc. Their prices will be just under retail ($17 vs $20) if history serves.
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

Rebel Squadrons 1 is in stock on Miniatures Market. I just ordered mine.
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

If you haven't already, Imperial Squadrons 2 have been in stock for a while and are worth picking up 1-2 packs.

I was watching the live-stream yesterday for the announcements, though not much information was shared live.

The FFG pages are updated:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/n ... of-battle/

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/p ... sion-pack/

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/p ... sion-pack/

Return to “Other Games”