EA Access coming to Playstation in July

Find the latest Playstation news and information here.
BlackRain
Reactions:

Re: EA Access coming to Playstation in July

Post by BlackRain »

Did anyone buy this EA Access yet for the PS4 or Xbox One? Just wondering if I should get it for my son since he plays NHL and Madden every year on the Xbox One. If so, I am trying to see if I purchase it, if he can use it on his console and I can use it on mine, say like a family purchase. I have not found any information relating to the EA access for the family yet.
ACTIVISION ACCOUNT NAME - CROSS GEN.- XBOX - (RONIN-BLACKRAIN)
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

I bought it on my ps4, but only have 1, so no clue if it can be used across it.

Here is what a google search found for me:
The Play First Trials can only be played by the main account, However if you're talking about the Vault games, these can be shared between accounts just like any owned games. Make sure that the account that has the sub is logged in or has that console as its home account and you should be good.

So it sounds like it works like any other gamesharing.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

BlackRain wrote:Did anyone buy this EA Access yet for the PS4 or Xbox One? Just wondering if I should get it for my son since he plays NHL and Madden every year on the Xbox One. If so, I am trying to see if I purchase it, if he can use it on his console and I can use it on mine, say like a family purchase. I have not found any information relating to the EA access for the family yet.
I have it and just recently bought a 2nd XBox for the house.

And yes, you can use one EA Access account on both.
BlackRain
Reactions:

Post by BlackRain »

The_Niddler wrote:I bought it on my ps4, but only have 1, so no clue if it can be used across it.

Here is what a google search found for me:
The Play First Trials can only be played by the main account, However if you're talking about the Vault games, these can be shared between accounts just like any owned games. Make sure that the account that has the sub is logged in or has that console as its home account and you should be good.

So it sounds like it works like any other gamesharing.
Appreciate it Jerry, going to have to figure out the home console thing, because the last time I did that it messed up my son's account (he could not play online, etc.), so I will figure something out.

shel311 wrote:I have it and just recently bought a 2nd XBox for the house.

And yes, you can use one EA Access account on both.
Appreciate it Shel, going to purchase this for the Xbox Ones in the house, especially for my son to play his NHL and Madden games.
ACTIVISION ACCOUNT NAME - CROSS GEN.- XBOX - (RONIN-BLACKRAIN)

Return to “Playstation”