Cnasty Game Reviews-PS4/XB1/WiiU

Find the latest Playstation news and information here.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: Cnasty Game Reviews-PS4/XB1/WiiU

Post by Cnasty »

The Last of Us Remastered-PS4-Gave it a 10 on PS3, give it an 11 on the PS4. Looks outstanding, gameplay was so much crisper, and was a nice period of time of finishing it on the PS3 and giving it another play on the PS4. Add in the DLC which was outstanding and it is still one of the best games made in the PS3/PS4 era.11Cs
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Cnasty wrote:The Last of Us Remastered-PS4-Gave it a 10 on PS3, give it an 11 on the PS4. Looks outstanding, gameplay was so much crisper, and was a nice period of time of finishing it on the PS3 and giving it another play on the PS4. Add in the DLC which was outstanding and it is still one of the best games made in the PS3/PS4 era.11Cs
My boys have been gone for 2 weeks, complete boredom, watching nothing but Shark Week and Shark Tank...zero want to even put this game in, haven't touched it the entire week.

I think that about wraps it up for me, no need to ever try another one of these games. :lol:
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

I think so as well. At least it only cost you $13 or something to pan out that hypothesis.

If you don't like the Last of Us, not sure any other non sport PS4 game will ever do.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

shel311 wrote:I actually found myself playling Rocket League for about 45 minutes straight lol. Not really a game the kids can actually play and do well with, but it's certainly something they can have a blast just holding R2 and driving around in circles.
Finally got around to firing this one up, the kids are completely addicted to this game, that's all they want to do all day long.

One of em just likes driving up the walls and falling down, while the other is getting better and better, he scored his 1st goal last night.

I'm also getting into it as well, I started a season, it's a pretty darn fun game.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

it's one of those games that definitely has some NASA/Psych/Marketing guru creation that is mindfucking us while we're playing it. cause the game is incredibly dumb and i can't stop playing once i start
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

DRiccio21 wrote:it's one of those games that definitely has some NASA/Psych/Marketing guru creation that is mindfucking us while we're playing it. cause the game is incredibly dumb and i can't stop playing once i start
The other night my boys went sleep over at their grandparents, but played each a game right before they left. I planned to just go to bed early having the place to myself.

Since they played right before they left, the game was still on when they left. Next thing I know it's 1.5 hours later, and I'm still playing. :oops:
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

DRiccio21 wrote:it's one of those games that definitely has some NASA/Psych/Marketing guru creation that is mindfucking us while we're playing it. cause the game is incredibly dumb and i can't stop playing once i start
Dak - Can we get confirmation on this? :lol:
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

Everything's going according to plan.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

Carry on folks. Nothing to see here.

on a side note. Still been playing Batman. Im about 80% complete with the whole game. I'd love to be able to spend a little more time on ti to get it finished so i can trade it in. Its been a blast so far and hope the end does not disappoint.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

I'm back bitches!

I find myself going upstairs into the media cave more with the newborn either on my lap while I play or escaping my wife.

So I have been gaming it up on all kinds of devices from the Shield to the ATV to the consoles again.
Cnasty wrote:Bloodborne-PS4-This game is not for me. It looks fantastic, is nice and eerie with a cool atmosphere but man this game is way too hard and intricate with their leveling system, magic, and shit like that. Nasty maybe pre-kids would have loved delving 20-40 hours into this game. Now a days it needs to be fun, basic, and easy to pick up and put down. This game isn't that. Not to mention, it's hard as shit.5Cs
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

You need to get AC Syndicate

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

Assassin's Creed games are the worst.
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

LetsGoPeay wrote:Assassin's Creed games are the worst.
Exactly, you've played one you've played them all. Same game, different time period each time. Boring as hell...
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

I've actually heard really good things about that version and might be the best yet.

That being said I've never played any of them.
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

Cnasty wrote:I've actually heard really good things about that version and might be the best yet.

It might be good. But after playing 1,2,3, Brotherhood and I think there was one I skipped they just became repetitive.
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
autiger730
Reactions:

Post by autiger730 »

cougnix wrote:
LetsGoPeay wrote:Assassin's Creed games are the worst.
Exactly, you've played one you've played them all. Same game, different time period each time. Boring as hell...
I agree.
PSN & 360: AUTiger730
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

cougnix wrote:
Cnasty wrote:I've actually heard really good things about that version and might be the best yet.

It might be good. But after playing 1,2,3, Brotherhood and I think there was one I skipped they just became repetitive.
It took me playing the first 1 to not want to play anymore because of the repetitiveness. I didn't have to play 4-5 of them.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

I know you guys have been anxiously waiting for the next review!!!!

Life is Strange-XB1--This game needs some time to grow on you as its teen lingo and dialogue is cringeworthy at the start. After that though this game really takes off. It is more in line with the Tell Tale games and choose your own adventure if you will but a fantastic story that goes with it. I was hooked after episode 1 as it leads you down so many different paths. I got it on sale for like $5 and well worth the price of admission.-8Cs
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Cnasty wrote:It is more in line with the Tell Tale games
I tried that GoT one, then when I was done with chapter 1, I tried it again, and I made all of the complete opposite decisions, and really nothing of note changed.

I'm calling it a scam!!!
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Yea I noticed that more with TellTale games. This is a different developer and see bigger differences and you sort of have to see the story to know what I mean.

It REALLY changes based on the actions. TellTale, meh not much.

Return to “Playstation”