Playstation +

Find the latest Playstation news and information here.
Weasel
Reactions:

Re: Playstation +

Post by Weasel »

Uuaww wrote:I sold my playstation a month back... don't even own a console anymore.
Havent touched mine in probably a couple years. Im keeping it cause I plan on getting back into it at some point I hope
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

shel311 wrote:Just renewed a week ago :?

You can buy another 1 and add on a year. It will simply extend your current subscription.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

Thread resurrection!

New games drop today for March PS Plus include:

Bloodborne on PS4 -- Very highly rated (92% metacritic) PS4 exclusive game, similar to the Dark Souls series - it's from the same creator - but a little more action/fast-paced oriented.
Ratchet and Clank on PS4 -- Also highly rated (84% metacritic), excellent graphically on the PS4 Pro from what I've read)
Might No 9 -- PS3 game but cross-buy with PS4. Homage to Mega Man but not super well rated.
Clair: Extended Cut -- PS Vita, but cross-buy with PS4. 2D Survival horror side scrolling game. Not in my wheel house so no further comments.
Bombing Busters -- PS Vita, but again cross-buy with PS4. Bomberman clone but not nearly as good.
Legend of Kay -- PS3 (no clue, don't really dig into the non-PS4 games).

Sony also announced that starting March 2019 they will no longer offer PS3 or PS Vita games each month and only plan to have 2 PS4 games as part of the Plus offerings. There has been some negative reaction that they're offering less - but it isn't clear if they're lining up "better" and more popular games to release by that time. Still a year away so who knows. The loss of the PS3 free games isn't surprising with the age of the console but Vita is a bit newer (though it never really caught on). I suspect this is more people just griping to gripe and that many people aren't playing the games for the older systems regardless...
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Glad to see Joe taking over and me passing the torch to him as our resident video gamer.

I tried for a long time to keep us going even doing game reviews and using GameFly.

My time had just come. :)
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

Bloodborne is insanely hard. Not as insanely hard as the old Souls games, but still very hard. I finally got to the point where I can level up and explore the first are a little more.

I'll try to remember to do an April +Games post before it's no longer April.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

Mighty 9 sucks
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler

Return to “Playstation”