Iowa State @ Kansas

Knapp
Reactions:

Iowa State @ Kansas

Post by Knapp »

My planned availability for this week.....

Monday 12/2: N/A
Tuesday 12/3: 10am to 8pm CST
Wednesday 12/4: 5:30pm to 8pm CST
Thursday 12/5: 10am to 8pm CST
Friday 12/6: 10am to 6pm CST
Saturday 12/7: Don't know yet
Sunday 12/8: N/A
Tom Gordon - NDL Iowa State Cyclones
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Re: Iowa State @ Kansas

Post by SIRLOIN »

you pick the time and i'll be there!!! I only check this thread once a day! p.s got doctor appointment on Thursday , so morning on thur looks bad! all else a go!
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

bump
Hoos
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Hoos »

This thread better deliver.
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

Hoos wrote:This thread better deliver.
I'm looking on milk cartoons here? have no fear I will be extra nice to whoever he is today(dr.tom/knappy) ?? hell for all I know he's got a new name today?
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

where oh where is dr whoever he is? where oh where can you be? should I ask your new good buddies??? are you snowed in?? Bumpy bump
Knapp
Reactions:

Post by Knapp »

I'm here....the good Doctor is in his office. Apologies that I hadn't responded. you have been one of the best, to try to get the game scheduled. Maybe I'll play a scrimmage with my son tonight and try to get the spark back, if only for 1-2 more games
Last edited by Knapp on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knapp
Reactions:

Post by Knapp »

Oh, what the hell, let's try to get this game played, before this ridiculously quick deadline. Tonight (Friday) is out, but Saturday, I can do from 9am CST to 5pm CST. Unfortunately, Sundays are always out for me...so any chance of Saturday, during the day?
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

Knapp wrote:Oh, what the hell, let's try to get this game played, before this ridiculously quick deadline. Tonight (Friday) is out, but Saturday, I can do from 9am CST to 5pm CST. Unfortunately, Sundays are always out for me...so any chance of Saturday, during the day?
yes only time that won't work for me on Saturday is game time for msu/osu game! my eyes will be glued to the tube, and my hands will be praying hard!!! lolol all else is free! so i'll make every effort to hook up! Beefy! oh and on a side note!!! THE NDL WILL NEVER DIE!
Knapp
Reactions:

Post by Knapp »

Are you a Michigan State guy? That's kewl. I really feel that the Spartans are going to show that the Buckeyes have been lucky (with help from their ridiculous non-conference schedule) to be where they are at and will get shown the door by MSU.....but I'd also be thrilled to see the SEC left out in the cold when it comes to the National Championship game. :lol:

As for our game, once again, I'm available from 9am to 4pm CST. Choose a time and I'll make sure to be online! I'll PM this to you as well.
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

hey I got your pm and I sent you one back it's around 3 -15 eastern and I'm on aim and ps3 network will be on until msu game or wife brings me a "HONEY DO LIST". i'll post here if I leave! beefy. p.s I will be watching the big ten championship game and will be on after game for rest of night! beefy.
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

tried aim says you are not on????? did it at 3:15 eastern and 3:28 est?
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

tried aim says you are not on????? did it at 3:15 eastern and 3:28 est? hope you ain't dropping a bomb on me here on pearl harbor day?????lololol
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

why does this feel like a no show??? lolol
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

SIRLOIN wrote:
Knapp wrote:Oh, what the hell, let's try to get this game played, before this ridiculously quick deadline. Tonight (Friday) is out, but Saturday, I can do from 9am CST to 5pm CST. Unfortunately, Sundays are always out for me...so any chance of Saturday, during the day?
yes only time that won't work for me on Saturday is game time for msu/osu game! my eyes will be glued to the tube, and my hands will be praying hard!!! lolol all else is free! so i'll make every effort to hook up! Beefy! oh and on a side note!!! THE NDL WILL NEVER DIE!
You should have just sat back and enjoyed that defense of yours. Man if OSU had that defense.....well who knows.....
Knapp
Reactions:

Post by Knapp »

SIRLOIN wrote:why does this feel like a no show??? lolol

Well, it's certainly not a NO-SHOW, because we never agreed to a time. You can't just pop on and expect someone to just magically be around and available. But it doesn't matter because A: "They" will give you the simmed win seeing you are who you are and I am who I am....and B: See A.

Anyways, sorry we didn't get this in. I'd like to think (from our previous times playing & that our teams were very similar in skill) that it would have been a close game. But we're done now and I can only hope that a new NCAA game is created down the road. Take care.
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

Knapp wrote:

Well, it's certainly not a NO-SHOW, because we never agreed to a time. You can't just pop on and expect someone to just magically be around and available. But it doesn't matter because A: "They" will give you the simmed win seeing you are who you are and I am who I am....and B: See A.

Anyways, sorry we didn't get this in. I'd like to think (from our previous times playing & that our teams were very similar in skill) that it would have been a close game. But we're done now and I can only hope that a new NCAA game is created down the road. Take care.
You know I thought I would give you the benefit of the doubt , despite your back stabbing antic's. you always played str8 up every time we ever played. to say I'm disappointed would be a incorrect statement. in almost every post in the scheduling thread you be moan "this dying league" like it's someone else's fault? Sir you need to look at your own actions here! this lame backstabbing comment "They" will give you the simmed win seeing you are who you are and I am who I am... says more to who you are and what you are really all about.
I went to bat for you once and was told what a dirty backstabbing ,no good snake in the grass you were! now more then ever I see how right my brothers are! your actions in ootp, and here prove it. have a happy merry Christmas DR whoever you are and i'll leave you with the 3 g's - Good luck-God bless-Good Bye DUDE! I hope Buckeye see's you for who you really ARE! and one last thought I was being very nice to you here! I really did what to play this game. I must confess I wanted to beat the living fuck out of you! str8 from the heart!
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Knapp wrote:

Hey....Dr. asshole!

I have had it with these little shots you have taken at the admins.
I have seen at least 3 or 4 posts now where you are just throwing little jabs here and there. Enough already!

You have no clue what it takes to keep a league like this up and running. buckeye and the other admins/conference commissioners have done a fantastic job with the NDL and I look forward to the future of this awesome gaming community. It takes a tremendous amount of personal time that they are donating to keep this up.

Instead of being part of the problem, you have 2 choices, either become part of the solution or there is the door!
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

SIRLOIN wrote:
Knapp wrote:

You know I thought I would give you the benefit of the doubt , despite your back stabbing antic's. you always played str8 up every time we ever played. to say I'm disappointed would be a incorrect statement. in almost every post in the scheduling thread you be moan "this dying league" like it's someone else's fault? Sir you need to look at your own actions here! this lame backstabbing comment "They" will give you the simmed win seeing you are who you are and I am who I am... says more to who you are and what you are really all about.
I went to bat for you once and was told what a dirty backstabbing ,no good snake in the grass you were! now more then ever I see how right my brothers are! your actions in ootp, and here prove it. have a happy merry Christmas DR whoever you are and i'll leave you with the 3 g's - Good luck-God bless-Good Bye DUDE! I hope Buckeye see's you for who you really ARE! and one last thought I was being very nice to you here! I really did what to play this game. I must confess I wanted to beat the living fuck out of you! str8 from the heart!
Pretty much sums it up.

The_Niddler wrote:
Knapp wrote:

Hey....Dr. asshole!

I have seen at least 3 or 4 posts now where you are just throwing little jabs here and there. Enough already!

You have no clue what it takes to keep a league like this up and running. buckeye and the other admins/conference commissioners have done a fantastic job with the NDL and I look forward to the future of this awesome gaming community. It takes a tremendous amount of personal time that they are donating to keep this up.

Instead of being part of the problem, you have 2 choices, either become part of the solution or there is the door!
BYE AGAIN !!
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

The_Niddler wrote:
Knapp wrote:

Anyways, sorry we didn't get this in. I'd like to think (from our previous times playing & that our teams were very similar in skill) that it would have been a close game. But we're done now and I can only hope that a new NCAA game is created down the roadand I q. Take care.

Hey....Dr. asshole!

he has been showed the door before and by the way he acted then after it happened you would think he would of learned? " he was hanging in the ndl-ea lobby room telling every one who would listen " "I got booted" and was asking everyone to help him get back?" when I found out why he was booted I felt like I was a bigger clown then he was and still is! this so called DR really has crossed the line this time. Buckeye is a awesome person, he has a big heart and he looks for the good in people. he gave this so called dr a second chance. only to have this so called dr take pot shots at him behind his back on the boards. look at his words on here . this transition that we are going thru here in the ndl is not because of the leadership.
I'm no pretend Doctor here and I don't pretend to have all the answers. But our problems are
more related to ea keeping ncaa or dropping ncaa and the introduction of the ps4. the ndl will live on and will grow. it sad to see a so called dr act like this. I only have a high school diploma and 57 trips around the sun. but I think a idiot is a person who keeps making the same stupid ass mistake over and over? DR whoever you are PLEASE STOP BEING A IDIOT????

Return to “Week 13”