Northwestern at Michigan

rworkman83
Reactions:

Northwestern at Michigan

Post by rworkman83 »

I'm around Sunday afternoon to play after the Vikings-Packers game and can start a game until 11 p.m. Central. I will also be around Tuesday night at 10:30ish Central time that I could start after my basketball game. After that, I'm heading home for Thanksgiving. The week after that is pretty open, but I'll post that schedule later this week when I nail down a few things. I'll be on AIM all night if you are free to play (littleguyrayray).
rworkman83
Reactions:

Re: Northwestern at Michigan

Post by rworkman83 »

I'm back from a long weekend at home. I'm free to play tonight after 5 p.m. central until 11 p.m. central. Wednesday night I have a basketball game, but could start a game at 10 p.m. (or sooner if game goes quick). Thursday I have home wresting, but will be home by 9:30 p.m. to start a game. Friday I'm open after 5 p.m. central to play. Hit me up here or on AIM (littleguyrayray).
rworkman83
Reactions:

Re: Northwestern at Michigan

Post by rworkman83 »

I'm around tonight to play until about 11:30 p.m. central. I'll be on AIM all night if you can play. I will also be free from 10-11 a.m. Sunday to play, then again after the Vikings game, so roughly 3 p.m. until the deadline. littleguyrayray is my AIM that I'll be on if you can play.

Return to “Week 12”