Texas (IceMorbid) @ Kansas (Sirloin)

buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Re: Texas (IceMorbid) @ Kansas (Sirloin)

Post by buckeye76 »

I can't believe I have to comment here, no less while I'm on vacation just after breaking the news to my wife's family we are expecting but I feel inclined I guess.

Knapp, iseem, and twists mind your own damn business. Nothing personnel but this thread is really of no interest to any of you.

ICE- for those of us that know beefy and respect him we know he can be reached on the PSN network. have I let the aim rule slide for Beefy? Certainly I have. But I know he's on the PSN all the time and will respond to messages. So to me he's easily available. Also, Beefy can come off a little brash sometimes but he's a super straight coach and just expects the same from the coaches he plays. I'm sure after you play his opinions of some rumors (dime a dozen here) he has heard will change.

BOL to the both of you in your game.

I hope I don't have to read any more comments from anyone else but Beefy and ICE.

If you want to say something feel free to pm whoever so I and the league don't have to see the bullshit.

Thanks and yes it's beautiful down here in Mexico and my wife's family was very surprised and happy to hear the news.
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

Knapp wrote:
SIRLOIN wrote:
Knapp wrote:Good job taking the high road, Ice. Beefy can be a complete dick at times and everyone thinks it's funny and kewl. It's not worth the time.

And by the way, I've played both you and THAB33T this season and I gave both of you all 5's.....I thought the two of you were str8 as can be and that was all while I was getting my ass kicked.
ha dr tom/knappy you've been a total dick several times and no one ever thought it was "kwel",lololol, I think you should throw some more passes to you te again,lolol . I agree with Niddler and thanks iseem and dawgit . me and icemorbid can get this figured out without twisthisnuts and dr whoever the fuck he is this week input.

Beefy's calling me out and saying mean things about me....someone (preferably Jeffy/Niddy, cuz he's the only one that cares) please come to my defense & tell him to act his age, wah wah wah. :D Focus on your scheduling, sir. That's why it's called the scheduling forum. No need to take pot shots at others. Keep taking the high road, Morbid.
knappy/dr tom whoever the fuck you are this week stay out of my scheduling thread again. I won't go into your many problems in the ndl here . mind your own business . niddler told you to stay out of here. dr tom you are not in charge of the ndl and you don't tell me what to do. you continue to come in here stirring up trouble. I lost any respect I had for you a long time a go! you can't even go by your own name.
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

IceMorbid wrote:LOL! Better to remain silent and have people think you a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

I'll take the sim win and be done with you. ;)
so because I cant play after 10 pm eastern and on the upcoming weekends you get the sim win? how's that? you know some thing I don't??? weekends are tuff this time of year with thanksgiving weekend here and watching my Grand kids and grand Dogs! along with xmas shopping to do among other things. so it's you time or a sim loss? were you get this power?
IceMorbid
Reactions:

Post by IceMorbid »

Buckeye, I PM'd him on PSN and sent him a friend invite last Sunday and he has yet to respond with any information on available time or accept the friend invite. So while I can appreciate that he seems available to you, that's not the reality for others.

Beefy - when I post that I can play weekend and after 6 - and then you post "not weekends or after 6, how that's work for ya?" You're just being an ass for fun ~ nobody here is stupid, at least have the courage to stand behind your insults.

Buckeye, Niddler - Beefy is flat out being an ass. I have tried repetitively to take the high road in this thread and squash the BS and just discuss scheduling, and he has consistently spit in my face. Review the thread (please) he STILL has yet to post when he CAN play. Apparently he believes that his "status" as a well known vet gives him the right to treat other like crap. And that's not ok.

Read the thread...
Niddler says to squash it - I do, beefy then takes a few more shots at Knapp and Twist and still doesn't post his times.
Buckeye says squash it - Beefy then goes back at Knapp again, responds to me saying I'm done with his BS, and STILL doesn't post when he CAN play.

Who exactly is he NOT disrespecting?!

While part of me would love to play him - I think we all know how that would turn out... I would sincerely just rather be done with it. Bashing him back would at least be fun, but while I have tried to be respectful and sincere, he has just been spitting in my face and I'm over it.
NDL Record 49-4 (4-0 Bowls)
S 25 - San Jose State 12-1 - Potato Bowl Champs
S 26 - Georgia 11-2 - Outback Bowl Champs
S 27 - Wake Forest 13-1 - ACC Champs - BCS Orange Bowl Champs - NDL Cup Champs
S 28 - Texas 13-0 - Big XII Champs - BCS National Champs
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

beefy, you know I have respect for you, but it seems as though you are not respecting buckeye and myself and icemorbid.

we both have posted to let it go and yet you still continue to go off. Not sure if it is your alzheimer's kicking in and you not realizing it or what :D but in the words of KJ:

It really is simple guys, we are all adults and this is why it is "mind bottling" to me :D

Just simply post when you will be available. We get that it is a holiday week and you are busy, we all are.
But instead of the rants, is it really hard to post:
M, T, W, not available after 10 PM Eastern.
T,Fr, Sat and Sun, this week, not available due to holidays.

Next Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur, Not available after 10 PM Eastern.
Next Fri, available from 6 PM to 11 PM eastern
Saturday, available from 9 AM to 11 AM, then again from 4 PM to 10 PM eastern
Sunday, available from 9 AM to 12 PM, then again from 4 PM to 10 PM eastern.

That took me all of about 1 1/2 minutes to type up.

Come on fellas.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler

Return to “Week 10”