Iowa at Northwestern

rworkman83
Reactions:

Iowa at Northwestern

Post by rworkman83 »

Hey. Not a great week to play for me, as I have a home athletic event every night at 7 p.m. central. If you have a night Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday that works, I could leave work early before my game and play at 4:15 p.m. central, but I'd have to start then as I couldn't be late back to the game that night. Probably wouldn't be good. Haha. If not, I could always start after my game, but that wouldn't likely be until 11 p.m. central. Once the weekend hits, I'm a little more clearer and we could shoot for Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Get at me here or on AIM (littleguyrayray)
UnTouchable8
Reactions:

Re: Iowa at Northwestern

Post by UnTouchable8 »

Cool, not a great week for me too. I may be out most of the day saturday and sunday but will be home in the mornings if those work. If not, I'm on vacation all next week and can get it in pretty much any time save for Thanksgiving.
New Rule: Stop calling disasters with a single survivor a "miracle." When 103 people die, but one lives, that's not a miracle. That's God blowing a no-hitter in the bottom of the ninth. - Bill Maher
rworkman83
Reactions:

Post by rworkman83 »

Wanna play Sunday morning at 10:30 a.m. Central? If you aren't around, we can shoot for Monday night sometime.
UnTouchable8
Reactions:

Post by UnTouchable8 »

Can we try a little earlier like 930 or 10 central? If so that would be great. I like to go to the bar to watch football on sundays lol.
New Rule: Stop calling disasters with a single survivor a "miracle." When 103 people die, but one lives, that's not a miracle. That's God blowing a no-hitter in the bottom of the ninth. - Bill Maher
rworkman83
Reactions:

Post by rworkman83 »

UnTouchable8 wrote:Can we try a little earlier like 930 or 10 central? If so that would be great. I like to go to the bar to watch football on sundays lol.
I can do 10. I'll try to get on a little sooner as well, but 10 for sure.
UnTouchable8
Reactions:

Post by UnTouchable8 »

So not gonna lie, not making it home tonight if you know what I mean, which means I won't be home to play in the morning. Thought I'd try to let you know as soon as possible but you may not see this right away. Anyway, sorry for putting you out.
rworkman83
Reactions:

Post by rworkman83 »

I got ya. Man's got get his. Haha.

I'm around Sunday afternoon to play after the Vikings-Packers game and can start a game until 11 p.m. Central. I will also be around Tuesday night at 10:30ish Central time that I could start after my basketball game. After that, I'm heading home for Thanksgiving. The week after that is pretty open, but I'll post that schedule later this week when I nail down a few things. I'll be on AIM all night if you are free to play (littleguyrayray).
UnTouchable8
Reactions:

Post by UnTouchable8 »

Let's do tomorrow after your basketball game if you're up to it. Text me when you are ready, I will be home. 512-659-4682. Sorry again about yesterday.
rworkman83
Reactions:

Post by rworkman83 »

UnTouchable8 wrote:Let's do tomorrow after your basketball game if you're up to it. Text me when you are ready, I will be home. 512-659-4682. Sorry again about yesterday.
Will do. Forgot that it's just one game instead of a doubleheader like normal on Tuesday, so 10:30ish should be the latest I would be home. I'll text ya when I'm home and we can play whenever after that.

Return to “Week 9”