Northwestern at Minnesota

rworkman83
Reactions:

Northwestern at Minnesota

Post by rworkman83 »

Hey. This likely isn't going to be a great week for me, as hopefully my volleyball team will be qualifying for the NCAA Tournament and that will put me on the road for most of the week and my men's basketball team has a road game against a Division I opponent Monday night.

Either way, I'm around Sunday to play throughout the day. As for the rest of the week, it's going to depend if my team makes the NCAA's or not. I will keep you posted on that. If we don't my week frees up.
rworkman83
Reactions:

Re: Northwestern at Minnesota

Post by rworkman83 »

We didn't make the tournament. I'm around tonight, Wednesday and Thursday nights after 5 p.m. Central. Can start as late as 11 p.m. central. Hit me up on here or on AIM at littleguyrayray.
steelcitychaos
Reactions:

Post by steelcitychaos »

My apologies for being M.I.A. but my work and personal schedule has finally allowed me some dedicated free time tomorrow Saturday November 16 starting at 2pm est for the rest of the day. If you are around send me a PM because I will check that sooner than the scheduling thread.
steelcitychaos
Reactions:

Post by steelcitychaos »

I'm on AIM the rest of the day
rworkman83
Reactions:

Post by rworkman83 »

I was out of town this weekend with my last football game.

Not a great week to play for me, as I have a home athletic event every night at 7 p.m. central. If you have a night Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday that works, I could leave work early before my game and play at 4:15 p.m. central, but I'd have to start then as I couldn't be late back to the game that night. Probably wouldn't be good. Haha. If not, I could always start after my game, but that wouldn't likely be until 11 p.m. central. Once the weekend hits, I'm a little more clearer and we could shoot for Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Get at me here or on AIM (littleguyrayray)
rworkman83
Reactions:

Post by rworkman83 »

I'm around Sunday afternoon to play after the Vikings-Packers game and can start a game until 11 p.m. Central. I will also be around Tuesday night at 10:30ish Central time that I could start after my basketball game. After that, I'm heading home for Thanksgiving. The week after that is pretty open, but I'll post that schedule later this week when I nail down a few things. I'll be on AIM all night if you are free to play (littleguyrayray).
rworkman83
Reactions:

Post by rworkman83 »

I'm back from a long weekend at home. I'm free to play tonight after 5 p.m. central until 11 p.m. central. Wednesday night I have a basketball game, but could start a game at 10 p.m. (or sooner if game goes quick). Thursday I have home wresting, but will be home by 9:30 p.m. to start a game. Friday I'm open after 5 p.m. central to play. Hit me up here or on AIM (littleguyrayray).
rworkman83
Reactions:

Post by rworkman83 »

I'm around tonight to play until about 11:30 p.m. central. I'll be on AIM all night if you can play. I will also be free from 10-11 a.m. Sunday to play, then again after the Vikings game, so roughly 3 p.m. until the deadline. littleguyrayray is my AIM that I'll be on if you can play.

Return to “Week 8”