Stats Request

All NDL or video game football related conversations go here.
nick
Reactions:

Re: Stats Request

Post by nick »

buckeye76 wrote:
brett11253 wrote:
NCSUholmey wrote:
brett11253 wrote:total passing all/gm and total running all/gm for defenses
that already exists :D

just added the totals to the team stats page, where you can see how your defense ranks compared to others, just updated within the last week
good thats what i wanted :) thanks

See Bret, I told you Holmey was God!
jsence might be pm'ing you
bearass
Reactions:

Post by bearass »

I'd prefer net punting yards and add touchbacks to punts and kicks
UnTouchable8
Reactions:

Post by UnTouchable8 »

NCSUholmey wrote:
brett11253 wrote:total passing all/gm and total running all/gm for defenses
that already exists :D

just added the totals to the team stats page, where you can see how your defense ranks compared to others, just updated within the last week
Just now saw this. LOVE having this now (good info for writing articles). I'm sure you'll get to this in the offseason but could we get this on the individual team stat pages as well?
New Rule: Stop calling disasters with a single survivor a "miracle." When 103 people die, but one lives, that's not a miracle. That's God blowing a no-hitter in the bottom of the ninth. - Bill Maher
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

Okay, so after the All-Americans were announced I just want to revisit the "Add Stats" topic. I don't want to add anything that people would have to enter in after a game, I'm just requesting that we add a couple automatically calculated stats. Specifically "Yards per Carry" and "Yards per Reception"

If you compare the leaders from Season 23 and I am only going to use Receiving for the example.

Indiana's Belcher had an amazing season, 112 catches, holy cow! About 9 catches per game! 1458 yards, far more than anyone else.
Miami-OH Harwell had an amazing season as well with 69 catches, but only 1030 yards.

So Belcher had 13 yds/catch, Harwell had 15 yds/catch

You look at Braxton, who had less than 53 catches, but had 1182 yards thats a 22.3+ yds/catch!

Some people don't pay attention to that, and by no means am I trying to take away from Belcher's season. Just wondering if there is a way to add that as something tracked automatically.
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
razorback44
Reactions:

Post by razorback44 »

Completion % please.
AIM: lazydayz446
PSN: lazydayz44

Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

buckeye76 wrote:
nick wrote:
VeniVediV1ci wrote:why XPM?
2 kickers go 19-19 each, you vote for either for the award.. but then you see the next time 19-19 (2-3 xpm) to 19-19 (3-3xpm)...you suddenly have a definitve vote.

iunno. its the most realistic league and its more stats to look over in history, why bitch?

if you miss an extra point in this game, well, its just unheard of.
you never played me when i had horrible lag...
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Ive mentioned this before when we were on LD, but what about 50+ yd field goals in place of (or in addition to) FG long? As it is now, we only know percentages and the long, so a guy with a long of 54 and is 23/23 (with the rest being 30 yard chip shots) looks to have a better season than player B who is only 5/5 but all being 50+ yards
NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

If someone can create a running list, I will see what I can do in the offseason
Shiftdnb
Reactions:

Post by Shiftdnb »

Holmey this isn't so much a request as a pat on the back. I used my iPad today to insert stats and it was easy and the name menu actually popped up as a scrollable list. Thanks for not using flash.
NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

WR Drops, FGM over 50 Yards, Extra Points Made & Attempted, Punt Touchbacks, Net Punt Yards all added to Player Stat Entry Page

Will add calculated Yards Per Catch, Yards Per Completion, Completion Percentage to the stats display page
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

NCSUholmey wrote:WR Drops, FGM over 50 Yards, Extra Points Made & Attempted, Punt Touchbacks, Net Punt Yards all added to Player Stat Entry Page

Will add calculated Yards Per Catch, Yards Per Completion, Completion Percentage to the stats display page

You are a web genius. Is there a Punt yards per attempt and Net Punt Yards per attempt already added?
ImageImageImage
NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

GeorgesGoons wrote:
NCSUholmey wrote:WR Drops, FGM over 50 Yards, Extra Points Made & Attempted, Punt Touchbacks, Net Punt Yards all added to Player Stat Entry Page

You are a web genius. Is there a Punt yards per attempt and Net Punt Yards per attempt already added?
I can calculate those
cdub21
Reactions:

Post by cdub21 »

xp att and makes... :?
NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

http://www.onlinedynasty.net/ndl2.0/statsView.php

Should have most of the suggestions added, even the calculated ones. They should also all reflect through on all the stat and game pages (other than the calculated ones).

If anyone see a spot where I missed, let me know and can catch it.

Forms, Scheduling, and Ladder are currently closed on the site, you can view your stuff in those sections from the regular site. Rest will be continually updated over the offseason.
bearass
Reactions:

Post by bearass »

Your balls must be giant!
razorback44
Reactions:

Post by razorback44 »

Changes look awesome Holmey. Great work!
AIM: lazydayz446
PSN: lazydayz44

cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

NCSUholmey wrote:http://www.onlinedynasty.net/ndl2.0/statsView.php

Should have most of the suggestions added, even the calculated ones. They should also all reflect through on all the stat and game pages (other than the calculated ones).

If anyone see a spot where I missed, let me know and can catch it.

Forms, Scheduling, and Ladder are currently closed on the site, you can view your stuff in those sections from the regular site. Rest will be continually updated over the offseason.
Not sure if it is just because of the new site, but when you go to your own team page, the stat links are broken. So if I go to WSU team page and click on "Player Stats" it gives an error message.

Looks awesome bro!
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

still updating the template. That is a page that I have not loaded yet. I had forgotten, but will get them loaded.

Return to “NDL Open Forum”