Stanford @ Zona St

iRoccafella
Reactions:

Stanford @ Zona St

Post by iRoccafella »

Hey bro, Working all week 230p -11p MST til Thursday. Gonna be doing a lot of halloween crap in the afternoon thursday, but may have some time early on. Friday is wide open for me as I'll be home doing nothing mostly. Hit me up on AIM, i'll keep an eye out for you.
AIM: JestaZ69 e-Mail: iRoccafella@gmail.com PSN - iRoccafella
ImageImage[/url]
chuskerpride
Reactions:

Re: Stanford @ Zona St

Post by chuskerpride »

sorry for the late reply. Friday does seem to be the best option as I usually try not to start games after 11 pm eastern during the week.

so Friday I should be available from 5 pm eastern through the night. may get off work earlier but i usually don't know my route until i show up day of.
Saturday I'm available for most the day starting at 10 am. Nebraska game is at 3:30 so I'll be unavailable during that and then available after.

I'll be on aim when i can play and I'll look for you Friday.
iRoccafella
Reactions:

Post by iRoccafella »

Not sure if you're still gonna be able to play, we can always shoot for a morning go. Gonna play Houston tomorrow morning but i'll keep an eye out on AIM
ImageImage[/url]
iRoccafella
Reactions:

Post by iRoccafella »

Haven't seen you on AIM, but I see you're playing games, so maybe we're just missing each other. I'll shoot you a PSN request and look for you there. I'm probably going to be home early tonight, and I'm off the next two days if you have any availability then.
ImageImage[/url]
chuskerpride
Reactions:

Post by chuskerpride »

yeah, i apologize, it's been hit or miss more than usual for me with a bit of a hectic week. the wife will have the tv tonight, not sure how long she'll punish me, and then, if it's not too late, i'll look for you. then friday i should be good from 4 pm until midnight. then saturday, all day, except during Nebraska game at 3:30 eastern.

Return to “Week 4”