Iowa at Kentucky

SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Iowa at Kentucky

Post by SuddenBlues »

Hey man whats up... I can play Sunday and Monday just let me know what time is good for you. If you cant play those two days I can play Wednesday and Thursday night after 5/6pm est. Times vary at night bc I work in a restaurant so sometimes I am scheduled till 5 and I get stuck there till 8-9pm. I will try and keep you up to date when we are scheduling though.

AIM: NJartfreak714
EMAIL: TomStopa@gmail.com

Thanks!
UnTouchable8
Reactions:

Re: Iowa at Kentucky

Post by UnTouchable8 »

Can we do Sunday morning? Like around 10am central? Let me know if this works. AIM: UTLonghorn2099
New Rule: Stop calling disasters with a single survivor a "miracle." When 103 people die, but one lives, that's not a miracle. That's God blowing a no-hitter in the bottom of the ninth. - Bill Maher
SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Post by SuddenBlues »

I can play all day today and all night...let me know what time works for you if any... Wednesday and Thursday night I can play after 6pm est if today does not work for you. I am available on aim - NJartfreak714 or you can post here i will be looking at it throughout today.

Thanks!
UnTouchable8
Reactions:

Post by UnTouchable8 »

Wednesday at 7pm est?
New Rule: Stop calling disasters with a single survivor a "miracle." When 103 people die, but one lives, that's not a miracle. That's God blowing a no-hitter in the bottom of the ninth. - Bill Maher
SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Post by SuddenBlues »

I might have to work late tomorrow night but I can play tonight from now till I go to bed tonight after midnight. Just let me know if that works. If I get home early tomorrow then I can play tomorrow its just up to my boss when i leave. Let me know
UnTouchable8
Reactions:

Post by UnTouchable8 »

Hitting you up when I get home. Takes me about 30 min to get home from work and I should be leaving here in the next 15 min or so...

Return to “Week 2”