Next NDL Head Commish Announcement

League rules, pertinent Links, and league announcements can be found here.
NCAA Dynasty League
Site Admin
Reactions:

Next NDL Head Commish Announcement

Post by NCAA Dynasty League »

One of the greatest things we've been fortunate to have in keeping NDL successful is great leadership.

From Jmo to Nolie to Mike to AJ to Buckeye, the peaceful "transition of power" lol if we must label it, has gone off pretty much without a hitch and the league always continues full speed ahead.

As most of you can guess it takes A FUCKING SHITLOAD OF TIME AND PATIENCE to run this league. It really to some degree becomes a HUGE part of your life where even when you're not on the internet and out there IRL, you're still thinking of the league and what you can do to keep it great or make it better and it takes ALOT out of you.

It's extremely tough to balance the ideas of 120 DIFFERENT guys, hear them then try to make the best decisions you can for the collective good of all involved....then have to deal with understandable non-positive reaction from those on the opposite side of the decision(s) that’s made.

Hopefully as everyone knows, even if you don’t agree with a decision, you do know that the commish make the decision they really think is best for the league.

As we continue to move forward, we are fortunate to have a pool of guys who dedicate hours of personal time to this little hobby of ours, to keep it running great. As we stated before, one of the best foresights by Jeff is that NDL unfortunately simply can not be a democracy. Things move to fast to always vote and sometimes the collective majority thought isn’t always the "right" thing for the league as a whole.

That being said as you know, the HEAD commish does have final authority on all matters related to NDL but he also has 4 former commishes which you may as well call assistant commishes who can help guide 1st timers through the ins and outs of successfully balancing what’s in the best interest for everyone.

It is thusly EXTREMELY important that we always have someone who again, makes the best choices they can for the league, is a strong and effective leader and who listens to the council of others to make those best decisions. We have been fortunate to have that so far and our good fortune continues as we believe we have found another.

Effective after season 28's end, JD (Niddler) will be our new head commish.

A HUGE thanks goes to Buckeye for the last 3 years for all the hard work he has put in. He will remain in an admin roll as #2 assisted by Mike, Nole and AJ.

Niddler was selected prior to season 27 and has been actively involved behind the scenes with EVERYTHING though he will as stated above, have the council of the former commishes to help out and move the NDL towards more of a gameplay community. We have a lot of great ideas how to make this a great gaming community and look forward to sharing these with everyone in the near future.

As most of you know Niddler's reputation in the league for gameplay is absolutely exemplary and as a conf commish, his activity rivals any of the best we’ve ever had. We are absolutely grateful that he has accepted this time commitment and we look forward to our new beginnings.

~NDL Staff
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Re: Next NDL Head Commish Announcement

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Couldn't have selected a better man for this job.

Now get to work JD!!
ImageImageImage
steelcitychaos
Reactions:

Post by steelcitychaos »

Congrats JD(Niddler)
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

So we've come full circle...
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by ChampDizzle »

Uuaww wrote:So we've come full circle...
here we go :P
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

Congrats JD!!
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Boooooo!!

I wanted the position!!!
BlackRain
Reactions:

Post by BlackRain »

Congratulations Niddler!!! Job well done Buckeye!
ACTIVISION ACCOUNT NAME - CROSS GEN.- XBOX - (RONIN-BLACKRAIN)
Dcane7
Reactions:

Post by Dcane7 »

As the ones before you great job buckeye thank you for your time and service. Nid nid nid .......... Do work son lol
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

Im pretty sure I finished 2nd, so whenever youre rdy to give it up Niddler let me know
dealer4014
Reactions:

Post by dealer4014 »

Congrats Niddler!!

Thanks for a job well done Buckeye!!
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Thanks for everything Matt.
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

Congrats Niddler.... And also good job to Buckeye.
kdog36
Reactions:

Post by kdog36 »

Congrats Niddler!!!

Thanks for all you have done Buckeye. That also goes for the rest of the past Commishes!!
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

Cnasty wrote:Thanks for everything Matt.
Thanks Corey. And thanks to everyone else. I've always said I love this league. I'm very humble in the fact that I was asked to help run it. It's been a blast, my wife may not think so.... :lol: but it really has. Honored really....

And you can't make everyone happy, but its always what's best for the NDL as a whole. Yeah, you'll have the people taking pop shots at you here and there (in scheduling threads too...) but its always been about the NDL.....

I thank you all. I look forward to helping out like Mike, Josh, AJ and Hoos have helped me.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Thanks Matt, and congrats JD! David is next in line probs
krgkmg
Reactions:

Post by krgkmg »

Job Well Done Buckeye....Congrats and best of luck to Niddler as NDL moves forward, looking forward to it!
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

The deadbeat dad returns....

Thanks for all you've done for the league, Matt. And congratulations to Jef....I mean Niddler, I'm sure you'll keep this ship sailing smoothly.

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

1st I would like to thank Matt for everything he has done to keep the NDL the best gaming community going. You did a great job and have done alot of great things to keep us going.

Also I would like to thank Holmey for keeping the forum and all the SWEET ass shit he has added to the site for us to keep going forward.

And last I would like to say Congrats to JD again. I knew this was going down awhile ago, As you could see it coming. He is a good guy and will keep this gaming community going forward.

We all now need to work together to help create a gaming community not just built around NCAA now, and help him transition us to more of a open community towards all games.

Everyone up the ranks has put forth great amounts of time to help and keep it going, And to anyone who says its sunk/dead. All I can say is BYE, We don't need your negative thoughts or you here.
uf83198
Reactions:

Post by uf83198 »

Thank You Buckeye for everything....Congrats to Niddler, looking forward to it
S23: WKU 8-5 - Lil Caesars Bowl Champs
S24-25: Nebraska 5-7, 9-4 - Gator Bowl Champs
S26: TCU 8-5
S27: Northern Illinois 13-1 - MAC Champs - Fiesta Bowl Champs
S28: Florida 10-4 - SEC East Champs - Capital One Bowl Champs
PSN: uf83198

Return to “NCAA Dynasty League Information”