Time to step it up......

League rules, pertinent Links, and league announcements can be found here.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Time to step it up......

Post by buckeye76 »

We all signed up to play video football. Time to get your games scheduled. Go visit the scheduling threads and post up some times when your available. I don't want to give ithe "its just two hours a week speech." I have some veteran Coaches who are ready to play but its like pulling there opponents teeth to get a game scheduled.

I know this is a busy time for alot of our Coaches, the kiddo's are heading back to school and what not, but lets step up and get our games played please. No reason anyone should have zero games played at this point. This isn't a threat, but we have some very active farm coaches just waiting to be called up. If you don't have a game played by now (or let alone haven't purchased the game..) don't be suprised if your replaced. Time to get active fellas....

Thanks,

Matt
Buckeye
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Re: Time to step it up......

Post by The_Niddler »

Just want to reiterate this.
I was just looking through the standings and we have 41 :shock: I said 41 teams that have only 3 or less games played.

Weeks 9 and 10 are now open as of last Friday with weeks 11 and 12 opening up in 4 days from now.
There is no reason to only have 3 games played so far with only 4 weeks left in the season which is actually only 2 calendar weeks after this week is over.

Get active in the scheduling thread and get these games in fellas.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

The_Niddler wrote:Just want to reiterate this.
I was just looking through the standings and we have 41 :shock: I said 41 teams that have only 3 or less games played.

Weeks 9 and 10 are now open as of last Friday with weeks 11 and 12 opening up in 4 days from now.
There is no reason to only have 3 games played so far with only 4 weeks left in the season which is actually only 2 calendar weeks after this week is over.

Get active in the scheduling thread and get these games in fellas.
outlaw
Reactions:

Post by outlaw »

sorry buckeye i will get my games in soon. i have had some health problems again so i fell behind but i will get all my games in
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

outlaw wrote:sorry buckeye i will get my games in soon. i have had some health problems again so i fell behind but i will get all my games in
I hope your feeling better Pat.

Return to “NCAA Dynasty League Information”