Hosted Stat Site Bugs

League rules, pertinent Links, and league announcements can be found here.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Re: Hosted Stat Site Bugs

Post by The_Niddler »

Holmey, the voting looks perfect on IE9 at home. It must have been IE8 at work where things did not line up.

1 suggestion, if it is possible, once you put a team in the top 25, if you decide to remove them and put them back into the pool, can it automatically put them back in alphabetical order no matter where I drop them back in the pool?
For an example, if I had Texas Tech in the top 25, then I decide that they do not belong there, I grab them and drop them back in the big pool of teams and I put them where BYU normally is. They stay there.
Can it automatically put them back in alphabetical order?
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

The_Niddler wrote:Holmey, the voting looks perfect on IE9 at home. It must have been IE8 at work where things did not line up.

1 suggestion, if it is possible, once you put a team in the top 25, if you decide to remove them and put them back into the pool, can it automatically put them back in alphabetical order no matter where I drop them back in the pool?
For an example, if I had Texas Tech in the top 25, then I decide that they do not belong there, I grab them and drop them back in the big pool of teams and I put them where BYU normally is. They stay there.
Can it automatically put them back in alphabetical order?
If you refresh the entire page, it should do that. It automatically saves the order until you hit submit, even if you leave the page and come back to it.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

I know this is not a bug and some people have asked for it in the past, but can you include a button that will save our roster as a default?
I know that some said they like it better the way it is, then they don't have to use the button.
NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

Team Pass Defense, Run Defense, and Total Defense has been added to the team page stats page.

while adding that, the sort problem for IE was also fixed

http://www.onlinedynasty.net/ndl2/teamStatistics.php
Daw1git
Reactions:

Post by Daw1git »

right now it shows UTEP as the icon in the top right and takes me to there page.
Also I cannot enter info for my team the Florida Gators
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Daw1git wrote:right now it shows UTEP as the icon in the top right and takes me to there page.
You've been demoted.
NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

Daw1git wrote:right now it shows UTEP as the icon in the top right and takes me to there page.
go to http://www.onlinedynasty.net/ndl2/logout.php

and then

go to http://www.onlinedynasty.net/ndl2/login.php

looks like you are just seeing the open team coach
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

Overall Record is incorrect on coaches history pages due to incorrectly represented Season Record.

For an example, find a coach that has only been here 1-2 seasons. It is saying that their "Season Record" is the total of the regular season and bowl record, but then the "Overall Record" is adding the cup and bowl record to the Season Record, thus double counting the bowl results.

I found this by checking out the new coaches in the Big East this season (as I do each season to get an idea of people's backgrounds coming into the new season).

razorback44: http://www.onlinedynasty.net/ndl2/coach ... ?coach=433
swellvermin: http://www.onlinedynasty.net/ndl2/coach ... ?coach=447

Swellvermin is the easiest example:

7-6 record in 1 season (which includes a bowl loss)

Season Record should read 7-5, but reads 7-6.
Cup Record was 0-1
Bowl Record was 0-1

Overall Record should be 7-7 (12 regular season games, 1 bowl game, 1 cup game) but reads 7-8 because of the incorrect Season Record.
NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

the switch over to the new stat site caused it, altering the games

I think i altered it, but will double check before archiving the coming season so that it adds right.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Not a bug, but a suggestion...

Any way to get a calculation on yards per attempt in the QB stats section?

That's one of the most important QB stats, and probably the most underrated.

Just a suggestion, it's nowhere near as good as Nick's Ticker, but I'm trying here lol.
LGF
Reactions:

Post by LGF »

I know I have asked this before but is there anyway to combine the LoyalGatorFan hallf of fame page with my old name...it sucks because on one im a coach from like season 3 to 12...then 13 to 23. Id like to be on one page.

Thanks if you can...

If not Ill just go eff myself.

:oops:
ImageImage
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

If I am on the NDL2 site, and I click on NDL Stats and then Player stats and then Week 2 and then Big XII, it takes me back to the NDL2 main page.

If I click on Player Stats and then Big XII and then Week 2, it works just fine.

Just passing this along. Shouldn't it work either way I want to filter it?
NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

bad links for the player stats thing, think I fixed the link error
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

Was entering stats today and there are roster guys deleted from my roster. I know they were there, because they are starters. now they are gone.

Went back on past games and sure enough they are still listed in the player stats, but their information on the roster is wiped out. I didn't do it.
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

cougnix wrote:Was entering stats today and there are roster guys deleted from my roster. I know they were there, because they are starters. now they are gone.

Went back on past games and sure enough they are still listed in the player stats, but their information on the roster is wiped out. I didn't do it.
Does this make sense?

Players are listed in stats as #() and names are blank. If you click on them, it shows bye week for their season. Wondering if anyone else has this issue?
ImageImage

NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

cougnix wrote:Was entering stats today and there are roster guys deleted from my roster. I know they were there, because they are starters. now they are gone.

this is from where you entered stats for a person, and then deleted them from your roster
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

NCSUholmey wrote:

this is from where you entered stats for a person, and then deleted them from your roster
That's the thing, I haven't deleted anyone...
ImageImage

DRWebs
Reactions:

Post by DRWebs »

Is it possible to have cup games displayed with regular season games in the Game Recaps section?
WooPigSooie316
Reactions:

Post by WooPigSooie316 »

On my coaches it shows two inaccuracies.

One, it shows that I am 0-1 in NDL Cup games. I didn't get called up from the Farm last season until after that game had been simmed.

Two, it shows that I've won 1 conference Championship. As much as I'd like to claim that, I went 3-9 last season, so that wouldn't make sense.

Thanks!
NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

DRWebs wrote:Is it possible to have cup games displayed with regular season games in the Game Recaps section?
I can look into it, might be that I just make one for cup games, and link it in at the top with the other links
WooPigSooie316 wrote:On my coaches it shows two inaccuracies.

One, it shows that I am 0-1 in NDL Cup games. I didn't get called up from the Farm last season until after that game had been simmed.

Two, it shows that I've won 1 conference Championship. As much as I'd like to claim that, I went 3-9 last season, so that wouldn't make sense.

Thanks!
Conference Championships are off, coding error that just have to eventually get around to fix.

Return to “NCAA Dynasty League Information”