Hosted Stat Site Bugs

League rules, pertinent Links, and league announcements can be found here.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: Hosted Stat Site Bugs

Post by Cnasty »

Ohhhh,very nice!

Doing that as we speak. I also noticed the "view new posts" werent showing all the newer posts. There were like 5 threads that had new posts but didnt show.

Very weird.
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

When will allow deleting of players? New rosters, lots of dead weight on some teams...
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

cougnix wrote:When will allow deleting of players? New rosters, lots of dead weight on some teams...
probably around time of the draft. I will reset all rosters and can go back and add from there.

If you go to the roster add page, there is now an "Download Excel Template" link and you can download and add all your players to that at once. From there, I will have a way to submit that file by a certain day and all files in by that time will get their roster added in a mass add and will not have to enter one by one
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

So I was going to write an article for my team and had typed in the information and I saw the "PREVIEW WIZARD" link on the right. And I thought, "Cool, I'll be able to see what it looks like." Click and bam! all gone. I wasn't thinking that it wouldn't remember my typing. I guess it isn't a bug, but maybe a disclaimer somewhere? Not sure what you can do.
ImageImage

buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

cougnix wrote:So I was going to write an article for my team and had typed in the information and I saw the "PREVIEW WIZARD" link on the right. And I thought, "Cool, I'll be able to see what it looks like." Click and bam! all gone. I wasn't thinking that it wouldn't remember my typing. I guess it isn't a bug, but maybe a disclaimer somewhere? Not sure what you can do.

yeah thats an honest mistake...
VTrunNgun
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VTrunNgun »

QUESTION regarding Stats for Holmey:

This isn't necessarily a bug, but I was wondering if there has been any thought bringing out more Defensive team stats?

Simple ones like "DEF: Total Yards Allowed" "DEF: Rush Yards Allowed" "DEF: Pass Yards Allowed"

Back in the day on Leaguedaddy they had this, which leads me to ask how problematic would it be to add this to NDL2?
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Holmey, I know you discussed this in the past...It is not a bug, but would it be much work for you to put in a button that will allow us to set a roster as a default?
Just curious or not sure if it is worth it. I remember some in the past stating that they like it without there being a default.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
razorback44
Reactions:

Post by razorback44 »

Question for Holmey:

Last season when looking at "Player Leaders" you could click on a conference and it would show you the season total leaders for just that conference only and then you could further sort it by clicking on each individual week to see who had the best stats each week.

Now when you go in Player Leaders and you click on a conference it takes you to a blank screen with no stats. You can still search by weeks but just not the cumulative stats for thats conferences players.

This is a screenshot from right after I clicked on the SEC logo:

AIM: lazydayz446
PSN: lazydayz44

NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

fixed the problem for future entries, just need to fix the previously entered stats and it will work
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by ChampDizzle »

was about to drop your non playing arse a few spots in NDL 100 due to this :twisted:
NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

ok, just checked and all previous stats were updated to include conference sort
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by ChampDizzle »

NCSUholmey wrote:ok, just checked and all previous stats were updated to include conference sort
PIMP
razorback44
Reactions:

Post by razorback44 »

NCSUholmey wrote:ok, just checked and all previous stats were updated to include conference sort
Damn that was fast. Thanks man!
AIM: lazydayz446
PSN: lazydayz44

cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

This isn't a bug, but maybe a request or question if it is possible. I am a stat nut, and sometimes just because RB's have big yards, we think they are great, but when it comes down to it, they get the ball 30 times a game and their YPC is low. It is a calculation that is easy, and wouldn't have to be entered in stats, but just wondering if that could be tracked on the stats pages. Yards per carry, Yards per catch, Yards per completion. Just wondering, I always figure it out on my own when voting for post season awards.
ImageImage

shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

cougnix wrote:This isn't a bug, but maybe a request or question if it is possible. I am a stat nut, and sometimes just because RB's have big yards, we think they are great, but when it comes down to it, they get the ball 30 times a game and their YPC is low. It is a calculation that is easy, and wouldn't have to be entered in stats, but just wondering if that could be tracked on the stats pages. Yards per carry, Yards per catch, Yards per completion. Just wondering, I always figure it out on my own when voting for post season awards.
Co-sign.
NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

ok, i will look into adding it into the view stats part, it will calculate it automatically once it gets in.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

NCSUholmey wrote:ok, i will look into adding it into the view stats part, it will calculate it automatically once it gets in.
Holmey=GOAT

For the QB though, I'd imagine we should go with yards per attempt, as opposed to yards per completion.
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

Hey, BigRed got a Ladder Tournament going. Are those games supposed to count on the Ladder Standings? Because right now, those games don't show up.
ImageImage

autiger730
Reactions:

Post by autiger730 »

May have already been asked, I went back only one page, but is there a way to see total/passing/rushing YPG given up? Obviously it would get a little crowded on the team stats ranking page, but could it be added to show up on individual teams' pages?
PSN & 360: AUTiger730
thedonkeysho
Reactions:

Post by thedonkeysho »

The California @ Colorado game is actually non-conference even though both teams represent the Pac-12...blah,blah,blah we've covered this topic earlier. But the stat site is recognizing it as a conference game, giving Cal and extra conference win and Colorado and extra conference loss.

Not really that big of an issue unless it would put Cal 1 game up on the division leader when the championships are being decided.

It might be a pain in the ass to fix...it might not be. I don't know how all this business works. :lol:

P.S. Can we please have this non-conference conference game removed for next season.
AIM: pacs71800
PSN: thedonkeysho

Return to “NCAA Dynasty League Information”