Bears @ Cyclones

Knapp
Reactions:

Bears @ Cyclones

Post by Knapp »

Hey,

I'm usually pretty free to play Monday thru Thursday, from 5pm to 10pm CST. I have a game scheduled tonight already but am currently open on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, though I do have three other games to get scheduled. Let me know your availability this week. Thanks.
Tom Gordon - NDL Iowa State Cyclones
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: Bears @ Cyclones

Post by plasma1896 »

hit me up on aim when your ready. my aim is on most of the time. i can play most nights during the week
Knapp
Reactions:

Post by Knapp »

I'm pretty open tonight and tomorrow night, from 6pm to 10pm CST. I'll go check AIM and see if you're around, but I'd rather see us pick a specific time, ahead of time, and then I can plan to meet up at that time, for my BEATDOWN. :D
Knapp
Reactions:

Post by Knapp »

Well, you didn't appear on AIM this evening, at least over the past few hours. Once again, I can do tomorrow (Thursday) night, from 5:30 to 10pm CST.
Knapp
Reactions:

Post by Knapp »

I was on AIM and around the boards last night from 5:30 to 10pm CST and were showing up as offline. I'm not going to be around tonight (Friday), but I might be around Saturday afternoon, after the ISU football game (the real one, where they get their ass kicked by Oklahoma). If I get a chance, I'll look for you on AIM.
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

Knapp wrote:I was on AIM and around the boards last night from 5:30 to 10pm CST and were showing up as offline. I'm not going to be around tonight (Friday), but I might be around Saturday afternoon, after the ISU football game (the real one, where they get their ass kicked by Oklahoma). If I get a chance, I'll look for you on AIM.
hit me up on aim saturday. i am on now ,but just read your message.

Return to “Round 3”