How do we handle IFA's?

Moderator: wdoupis

How do you want to handle IFAs

3.38 million cap with tax after
16%
15 million cap for all teams and can not be exceeded.
84%

Total votes: 19

wdoupis
Reactions:

How do we handle IFA's?

Post by wdoupis »

There are two options. We can do the traditional option where the cap is 3.38 million and you are taxed for each dollar spent over the cap. Also, if you spend over the cap are ineligible to spend more than the minimum the following season.

Option 2 is to pick a number (15 million) and no team can spend more than that. There is no penalties and no years being skipped as you can't exceed the max.

We made the change to option 2 after some people got upset with Ted hoarding cash and splurging on IFAs all the time. I am fine with either method. I actually liked option 2 as top guys did not always pick the best team offering but like I said, both options work just fine.
qazhby
Reactions:

Re: How do we handle IFA's?

Post by qazhby »

What if we did tax over something like $20 mil
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

qazhby wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:23 pm What if we did tax over something like $20 mil
Let’s get this thing rolling and after the first season we can propose to tweak some things like that and injury settings on short term vs long term
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

15 million cap it is. I thought this worked quite well for us before. We can discuss tweaking/improving it once we get rolling.

Return to “Winter Meetings”