OOTP - Conduct Detrimental to the League

Rules, Settings, Stadium Mods, Teams & Owners List

Moderators: TheGobOne, Ry, nick

ReignOnU
Reactions:

OOTP - Conduct Detrimental to the League

Post by ReignOnU »

I need to take a moment to make something pretty clear. We have an awesome thing going here and in no way, shape or form will I allow suspicious actions; collusion; poor attitudes; or any other seemingly intentional action to jeopardize this.

As we've went along, we've made rules as needed to police things. There are some things that I consider to be common sense and rules shouldn't be required. My expectation is that you understand this and will act in the best interest of the league. As should be apparent after the Dr. Tom situation last season, if there is a situation that arises that puts the integrity of the league in question, I will do whatever is necessary, up to and including expulsion, to rectify the situation.

If you have any hesitation that what you're doing is questionable, pushing the envelope, illegal or maybe a little too "creative," then I highly advise that you run it by me privately.

With all of that said, I will say that I have seen numerous actions in the last few weeks that have prompted this statement. Running the league is a lot of work (as I'm sure you're tired of hearing), but I don't want to spend additional time policing things that shouldn't need my involvement. If you have done or are doing something that may fall into this area, I'm giving you the chance to come forward to me privately to have it evaluated. This is basically your get out of jail free card on any of these actions that may fall into this area (I'll come up with a solution to undo/reverse any issues), or I'll let you know that it's really a non-issue and thank you for being forward about it.

Going forward, this serves as notice that if you're crossing this line, appropriate action will be taken on my part to fix the problem.
PSN: ReignOnU

Return to “Admin”