ATOMICDOGG AKA BEEFY

Hall of Fame stuff goes here. The home of Bernie!

Moderators: Cnasty, Ry, nick, ReignOnU, Bernie32

LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Re: ATOMICDOGG AKA BEEFY

Post by LetsGoPeay »

My favorite beefy moments were when we’d play GTA4. We’d start a free for all race on that one map that was supposed to be like Times Square. Right away we’d go get a couple of city busses and barricade the track right at the last turn. We’d then just blast the serious racers with rocket launchers and grenades as they came around the corner. Beefy would laugh his ass off every time. Then when someone got pissed and started bitching he’d always say “This ain’t NASCAR!”
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

I laughed all night after playing with badger and talking to schoola. “Shut up stupid” was uttered at least 100 times last night. Schoola saying “ Fucking Glitchers” and I’m dying thinking of him calling everyone lag switchers on cod when he would die. God broke the mold with beefy. I’m drawing a blank but I’m trying to remember the truck driver story he told about the CB radio when he was a kid. If anyone remembers that please post it.
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

:(

I am pretty sure I am not exaggerating or forgetting someone when I say he might be the only man to bring me to tears from laughing multiple times. Me, him, Mike, schoola, and someone else used to do such awful, awful fucking things to people on GTA4 online and I'd be on my floor (not lying) laughing at Beefy screaming at people in the lobby because they were actually following the rules. How dare they!

Enjoy this planet. And try and make people as happy as this man did.
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

LetsGoPeay wrote:My favorite beefy moments were when we’d play GTA4. We’d start a free for all race on that one map that was supposed to be like Times Square. Right away we’d go get a couple of city busses and barricade the track right at the last turn. We’d then just blast the serious racers with rocket launchers and grenades as they came around the corner. Beefy would laugh his ass off every time. Then when someone got pissed and started bitching he’d always say “This ain’t NASCAR!”
Found "someone else" lol. Dude, that's the first thing I think of when I think of him. Absolutely crying at him screaming at them because they actually dare to play right hahahaha
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

blocking the way with smashed up cars so people couldnt do the races in GTA.
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

in honor of beefy

GTA4 WAS PROBABLY THE MOST ENJOYABLE TIME I EVER HAD PLAYING VIDEO GAMES. BEEFY TOOK THAT GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND THE SHIT TALKING ON THERE TO WHOEVER CROSSED PATHS WITH HIM WAS EPIC. HIS SHIT TALKING ON THERE FROM TALKING TO 10 YEAR OLDS TO TALKING TO OLDER GUYS WAS GREAT . THE ROADBLOCKS WERE EPIC AND ALWAYS REMEMBER HIM YELLING " GO PLAY NASCAR IF YOU WANT TO RACE FUCKHEAD"

GETTING RUN OVER MY SOCCER MOM BEEFY IN A VAN WAS GOOD SHIT AS WELL.

HE GREW ON US ALL AND EVEN ON MY KIDS WHEN THEY WOULD HEAR HIM SMACK TALKING. HE WAS AN AMERICAN CLASSIC AND WE SHOULD ALL BE HAPPY WE CROSSED PATHS WITH HIM THAT MADE US LAUGH SO HARD IN THOSE MOMENTS .
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

I had many great conversations with him on the phone over the years too.
As Mike stated, he was one of a kind and definitely an American Classic.
I respected the hell out of him and will always have a special place for him both in the NDL and personally.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

LetsGoPeay wrote:My favorite beefy moments were when we’d play GTA4. We’d start a free for all race on that one map that was supposed to be like Times Square. Right away we’d go get a couple of city busses and barricade the track right at the last turn. We’d then just blast the serious racers with rocket launchers and grenades as they came around the corner. Beefy would laugh his ass off every time. Then when someone got pissed and started bitching he’d always say “This ain’t NASCAR!”

How about when Fiesty cock blocked him with hot mommy? She wanted the “Peay”nis.
kdog36
Reactions:

Post by kdog36 »

LetsGoPeay wrote:Also, this thread needs to go to the HOF for safekeeping so that it doesn’t get lost in the shuffle.
I 2nd this Idea.

I remember the few times we chatted. Some on MIC but mostly through AIM for football games. He was entertaining to say the least. I think one of very few I had .500 record against lol
we both sucked at the NCAA football

RIP BEEFY...
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

BEEFY

Used to love playing our back and forth Army-Navy games with him. Never forget the night he fell asleep mid game on me. He was one of a kind, and always there to help if you needed it. Rest in Peace, Brian
ImageImageImageImage
doc
Reactions:

Post by doc »

RIP Beefy

He was a special guy. No matter how long you went without speaking to him and you talked to him again it was like you spoke to him yesterday. He was awesome loved his family and friends. His stories were always funny as hell (especially his union ones) and he held the NDL close even though he was out of the community. He will be missed.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

Ryan and company did a great job on the podcast thing. His “new” online friends knew a different Beefy for sure. Still full of fire but not as vicious. He changed his name to atomicdoggg a few years back. I told the story about why ( he lost his password and didn’t know how to do password recover). Love that guy.
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

BFiVL wrote:Ryan and company did a great job on the podcast thing. His “new” online friends knew a different Beefy for sure. Still full of fire but not as vicious. He changed his name to atomicdoggg a few years back. I told the story about why ( he lost his password and didn’t know how to do password recover). Love that guy.

beefy1 username always got people in a frenzy before battle even started. then when he started talkin, it was on. he did research on his shit talking. best one was when the guy said he wanted to kick his ass, he gave him his address and told him see you in the morning. it was the police station he gave them.
BlackRain
Reactions:

Post by BlackRain »

Beefy would always talk with me when we played COD and NCAA, a great person and genuine when speaking with him. I know he had his opinions about people, but when speaking with him one on one, he was really a cool guy and displayed a genuine demeanor. I remember he loved his granddaughter, not sure if he had others, but he always spoke of her while we talked. I remember when we last played online on WWII, he would always crack me up with his comments. Going to miss our chats on the phone and in the games. RIP Beefy!
ACTIVISION ACCOUNT NAME - CROSS GEN.- XBOX - (RONIN-BLACKRAIN)
packsyd2284
Reactions:

Post by packsyd2284 »

Played a few rounds of COD back in the day with you guys and he was apart of it. Trendon said it best, he had my abs sore for a day or two with the things he would say. His rivalry with oldschoola was prob my fav. So sorry to see him go. RIP
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

I got a message from the heavens this past weekend. i turned on my PS3 to watch netflix series and decided to check my messages on there and Beefy sent one to me a year ago on there. it was strange to read it. its been awhile since i turned that thing on and had to do all the updates.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

I was just coming to post, I opened my MagicJack app on my phone, which I have not used in a while and top contact, Beefy.
I used to call him and chat through my MagicJack.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

plasma1896 wrote:
BFiVL wrote:Ryan and company did a great job on the podcast thing. His “new” online friends knew a different Beefy for sure. Still full of fire but not as vicious. He changed his name to atomicdoggg a few years back. I told the story about why ( he lost his password and didn’t know how to do password recover). Love that guy.

beefy1 username always got people in a frenzy before battle even started. then when he started talkin, it was on. he did research on his shit talking. best one was when the guy said he wanted to kick his ass, he gave him his address and told him see you in the morning. it was the police station he gave them.
I know he used to give everyone the address for the Jackson State prison for awhile.
Old Kentucky Shark
Reactions:

Post by Old Kentucky Shark »

Well that fucking sucks. Haven't been on here for years, and the last few weeks I've been thinking about a lot of you guys, Beefy included. Wandered on here to see if anyone ever still got on here and see this. He was always a riot. Damn kick in the balls. My thoughts and prayers to his family.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

Old Kentucky Shark wrote:Well that fucking sucks. Haven't been on here for years, and the last few weeks I've been thinking about a lot of you guys, Beefy included. Wandered on here to see if anyone ever still got on here and see this. He was always a riot. Damn kick in the balls. My thoughts and prayers to his family.

Look at this guy. What are you now about 50? Long time bud

Return to “Hall of Fame”