Official 2037 Hall of Fame Ballot ***NEW***

Hall of Fame stuff goes here. The home of Bernie!

Moderators: Cnasty, Ry, nick, ReignOnU, Bernie32

SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Re: Official 2037 Hall of Fame Ballot ***NEW***

Post by SIRLOIN »

shel311 wrote:
SIRLOIN wrote:i wanted to abstain from voting. but that is not allowed.
I don't think anything happens to you if you don't vote.
Not true my friend, when i tried to not vote i was told i would be fined $5 million dollars! when i tried to vote abstained i was told the $ 5 million dollar fine would still apply! that is way i vote no to all! And will continue to vote no to all until i leave! so now you know Shel ! maybe that will help you understand why i vote no to all!
DRWebs
Reactions:

Post by DRWebs »

They said the was what the 5th or 6th time they had everyone vote... So all those non voting owners in the past were fined?
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

I am not sure a hard rule was ever put in place like that.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

DRWebs wrote:They said the was what the 5th or 6th time they had everyone vote... So all those non voting owners in the past were fined?
all i can tell you is what i was told. the league and i agree with this felt because of all the work Bernie put into doing the HOF that everyone should vote. i did not want to vote for players i thought had been juiced,edited or whatever it was at the time. (kevin thomas,WU) and a few others. i wanted nothing to do with hall of fame stuff. i wanted to abstain. above is what i was told. i don't pry into other teams business
and cannot confirm if they were or were not fined. i was not fined and i have voted in every HOF because i didnt want to lose five million!
DRWebs
Reactions:

Post by DRWebs »

If JD never put in the rule who told Beefy or anyone they had to vote in order to not be fined?

And wasn't Kevin Thomas briefly a Phoenix Purple Cobra?
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

DRWebs wrote:If JD never put in the rule who told Beefy or anyone they had to vote in order to not be fined?

And wasn't Kevin Thomas briefly a Phoenix Purple Cobra?
again i don't answer to you . kevin thomas never took the field and i peddled his ass asap. it was in a trade. why don't you do your home work and dig back thru the threads? i ain't telling you any thing!
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

Jim Cole
Pablo Lopez
Jorge Pacheco
Steve Bryan
Dave Huggins
Kevin Thomas
Julio Burgess
Bill McMinn
Xian-gin Xin
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

My personal opinion is that even in the case of the fine rule, that was really just for a season or 2 when I was running it, coming to this thread and at least posting that you abstain is fair enough. The fact that he is at least giving an acknowledgement to the thread, but doesn't want to be involved in the process, is reasonable, imo.
PSN: ReignOnU
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

Bryan
Xin
Thomas
Wu
Peterson
Burgos
Huggins
McMinn
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
DRWebs
Reactions:

Post by DRWebs »

Kevin Thomas
Duncan Phelps
Jim Cole
Nolan Gibbons
Pablo Lopez
Zheng Xin Wu
Steve Bryan
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

if we are voting again?? i vote no to all! thank you.
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

SIRLOIN wrote:if we are voting again?? i vote no to all! thank you.
Sorry Beefy, but it's a baseball thing...You can't vote no to all, you just have a no vote or others call it an empty ballot. ;) ;)
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

Keep poking the bear.... :lol:
Bernie32
Reactions:

Post by Bernie32 »

Voted So Far (18)

Boston
Port Orange
Cincinnati
Washington
Philadelphia
Omaha
Miami
San Antonio
Toronto
New England
Indianapolis
Cookeville
Seattle
Orange County
Steel City
Dade County
Albany
Cleveland

Waiting On (12)

Alabama
Chicago
Houston
Sheltown
New York
Winterfell
Detroit
Texas
Lake Elsinore
Las Vegas
South Park
Hillsboro
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

Oooh fancy colors
ImageImageImageImage
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

SIRLOIN wrote:all i can tell you is what i was told. the league and i agree with this felt because of all the work Bernie put into doing the HOF that everyone should vote. i did not want to vote for players i thought had been juiced,edited or whatever it was at the time. (kevin thomas,WU) and a few others. i wanted nothing to do with hall of fame stuff. i wanted to abstain. above is what i was told. i don't pry into other teams business
and cannot confirm if they were or were not fined. i was not fined and i have voted in every HOF because i didnt want to lose five million!
Not trying to poke the bear, but how can you be so into baseball and not want to take part in HOF voting?
What is the issue you have with it?

I understand with the couple players you feel were messed with, but what about the rest of it?
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

The_Niddler wrote:
SIRLOIN wrote:all i can tell you is what i was told. the league and i agree with this felt because of all the work Bernie put into doing the HOF that everyone should vote. i did not want to vote for players i thought had been juiced,edited or whatever it was at the time. (kevin thomas,WU) and a few others. i wanted nothing to do with hall of fame stuff. i wanted to abstain. above is what i was told. i don't pry into other teams business
Not trying to poke the bear, but how can you be so into baseball and not want to take part in HOF voting?
What is the issue you have with it?

I understand with the couple players you feel were messed with, but what about the rest of it?
never complain and never explain! lolol i'll tell you someday on the phone. i have voted for players in the past. i guess i can't get into HOF for a sim league! i glad some of you are into it (HOF), i'm not anymore! and if we vote a third time i still vote no to all. i think we should dig up and re vote for all the guy's who didn't get in again the last 5 seasons! it's fake players.
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

hey maybe i could sell my vote for cash? any bids? lobby for your guy and buy my vote? any bids? if not, NO to ALL!
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

SIRLOIN wrote:never complain and never explain! lolol i'll tell you someday on the phone. i have voted for players in the past. i guess i can't get into HOF for a sim league! i glad some of you are into it (HOF), i'm not anymore! and if we vote a third time i still vote no to all. i think we should dig up and re vote for all the guy's who didn't get in again the last 5 seasons! it's fake players.
Aren't we all adults here?
I know sometimes people don't act like it, but really? You cannot explain it here?

We each have the right to vote as we see fit, so no big deal, I was just curious.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

The_Niddler wrote:
SIRLOIN wrote:never complain and never explain! lolol i'll tell you someday on the phone. i have voted for players in the past. i guess i can't get into HOF for a sim league! i glad some of you are into it (HOF), i'm not anymore! and if we vote a third time i still vote no to all. i think we should dig up and re vote for all the guy's who didn't get in again the last 5 seasons! it's fake players.
Aren't we all adults here?
I know sometimes people don't act like it, but really? You cannot explain it here?

We each have the right to vote as we see fit, so no big deal, I was just curious.

Normally I'm on team Beefy, but I've got to side with JD here. If you can get into playing a sim baseball game, it's hard to believe that you have a disconnect with the sim HoF portion. It just doesn't compute. I also agree, that if there's a reason behind it, you should be pretty forward about it. No need to piss around the issue. We did enough of that shit back when I first took over and I had hoped that everyone got it out of their system at that point.
PSN: ReignOnU

Return to “Hall of Fame”