ATOMICDOGG AKA BEEFY

Hall of Fame stuff goes here. The home of Bernie!

Moderators: Cnasty, Ry, nick, ReignOnU, Bernie32

Old Kentucky Shark
Reactions:

Re: ATOMICDOGG AKA BEEFY

Post by Old Kentucky Shark »

BFiVL wrote:
Old Kentucky Shark wrote:Well that fucking sucks. Haven't been on here for years, and the last few weeks I've been thinking about a lot of you guys, Beefy included. Wandered on here to see if anyone ever still got on here and see this. He was always a riot. Damn kick in the balls. My thoughts and prayers to his family.

Look at this guy. What are you now about 50? Long time bud
I'm 42. That's bad enough, don't make it worse. I'm doing good and it has been forever. Hope you are doing well also, bet your kids are older, mine damn sure are. Time flies, and life gets super damn busy.
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

Was catching up on some stuff and came across this... I'm crying as I type this so I apologize for any typos.

Losing Beefy hurts. Losing him to cancer hurts so much worse. I feel terrible that I hadn't talked to him since this spring. Brian was one of the kindest people in the world, and we are worse off without him. I feel for his family, I know from our past discussions that he would do anything possible for him. He loved them unconditionally.

That man could make a statue laugh. I'll never forget him congratulating some kid on his trophy on the mantle ("the one you got for sucking dick"), or his invitations to kids for them to join our group at lemonparty.org, or abusing the latest mission glitch on GTA and screwing things up for anybody else in the lobby trying to do it. More importantly, I won't forget our phone calls... Him asking about me, my family, him randomly calling just to see how my UK gig was going or how I was feeling.

CAPS LOCK FOR BEEFY, I WILL MISS YOU, FRIEND.

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

I just saw thiis tonight as. Ryan’s page popped up and I noticed his picture in a memorial thread for him. I got to say I’m heartbroken for his friends and family. he was really one of a kind and will be missed. Was one of the few that I would always go find a mic to get on and talk during games to end up chatting for an hour after the game was over. Glad to know that he’s no longer in pain and that he will be rooting for Michigan State and yelling “FUCK WOLVERINES” in all caps until the cows come home. RIP Brian. You will be missed.
xLiQx
Reactions:

Post by xLiQx »

RIP. Just now reading this, great reading about all the awesome memories. He was a blast to game with. Glad some of you got to know him even more personally.
Season 25 NCAA - New Mexico Lobos 5-7
Season 26 NCAA - Arizona Wildcats 11- 3 (Pac 12 Champions, Rose Bowl Champions)
Season 1 Madden - Seattle Seahawks 12-4 NFC Champoinship game (lost)
Season 27 NCAA - Texas Longhorns 9-4 (Alamo Bowl champs vs USC)
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

What a punch in the gut. I was talking with JD today and asked how Beefy was doing cause I don’t get on much anymore. He told me of the news. The guy was awesome. We used to talk all the time. Many late nights talking with him and playing. He’d get going and I’d have to cover my mic so he couldn’t hear me laugh. RIP Beefy.
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

I am really sorry on the delay of this. But just noticed that I never posted the finished podcast. Hopefully can find joy in it as the 1 yr is approaching close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMd4Fy_5mrg
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:37 pm I am really sorry on the delay of this. But just noticed that I never posted the finished podcast. Hopefully can find joy in it as the 1 yr is approaching close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMd4Fy_5mrg
RIP BEEFY, I just watched your youtube and man it brought back alot of memories and all great ones. thanks THABEET

ALL CAPS FOR BEEFY!!!!

Return to “Hall of Fame”