Series Advances (4-6 are open)

Moderator: I_S33M_THAB33T_U

I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Series Advances (4-6 are open)

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

I will keep this up to date as we go. But to keep things moving forward, going to set some sort of time frame to move along. If everyone gets there 1st 3 game series out of the way we will move ahead earlier. Same for any of them. This is basically 3 games a week that will need to be palyed with a few extra days at the start.

3rd series will advance on Monday 6/2
4th series will advance on Monday 6/7
5th series will advance on Monday 6/14
6th series will advance on Monday 6/21
justgiver31
Reactions:

Re: Series Advances

Post by justgiver31 »

Just an FYI, there are only 2 series open on the schedule for the first section.
Shiftdnb
Reactions:

Post by Shiftdnb »

justgiver31 wrote:Just an FYI, there are only 2 series open on the schedule for the first section.
It's because of the dodgers and diamondbacks series being the opening series with no one else playing a series at that time.
justgiver31
Reactions:

Post by justgiver31 »

Gotch Ya, I guess that makes sense
Bernie32
Reactions:

Post by Bernie32 »

When is next series opened?
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Bernie32 wrote:When is next series opened?
Once everyone gets the 2nd group of games played.

A little different this year, then last year.

Looks like its going to advance 3 series at a time then we cant advance till the next 9 are played. I thought it was like last year where we could just move it a series at a time and a new 1 would open up. Kind of pissed I found this out last night, When deadline hit and went to advance the series. If I would have known they switched all this I would have went with a different style here.

So to answer your question, It wont be until Monday. Then I will adjust the time frame for 9 games to be played in. 8-)
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Can't you advance it on a regular basis and just sim games that have not been played?
If you are doing that, sorry, just confused by you saying, once everyone gets their second series of games played.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

The_Niddler wrote:Can't you advance it on a regular basis and just sim games that have not been played?
If you are doing that, sorry, just confused by you saying, once everyone gets their second series of games played.

Nope, they changed it all this year. There is a advance series button now to advance the series, But it says all games need to be resolved or played. Meaning everyones 2nd series (other then Dodgers) needs to be played. All CPU games are already taken care of. You and few others still have games to play. Before we cn move ahead.
Bernie32
Reactions:

Post by Bernie32 »

So can you reset the last 2 games between Yankees/Astros? so we can get those played by Monday
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:
The_Niddler wrote:Can't you advance it on a regular basis and just sim games that have not been played?

Nope, they changed it all this year. There is a advance series button now to advance the series, But it says all games need to be resolved or played. Meaning everyones 2nd series (other then Dodgers) needs to be played. All CPU games are already taken care of. You and few others still have games to play. Before we cn move ahead.
Right, I understand it tells you that there are games that have not been played, but can't you go into my schedule, for example, and sim my remaining games?
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Next 3 series are open.

1st 3 are due by Monday 6/7

Next 3 are due Monday 6/14

Last 3 are due Monday 6/21

Return to “Ryan's Fantasy Franchise”