Trade Thread

Moderator: I_S33M_THAB33T_U

I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Re: Trade Thread

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

We don't have to allow them.

CPU is going to offer better deals then most humans do. Not as lopsided and they know more of the prospects and who they want. To me it does not matter. I will take that trade as my CPU deal and call it good, if need be.

But I think if CPU offers a deal then they want to do it, And I am with Reign, I have seen atleast 20+ deals come my way and I have instantly declined them cause they make no sense.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:We don't have to allow them.

CPU is going to offer better deals then most humans do. Not as lopsided and they know more of the prospects and who they want. To me it does not matter. I will take that trade as my CPU deal and call it good, if need be.

But I think if CPU offers a deal then they want to do it, And I am with Reign, I have seen atleast 20+ deals come my way and I have instantly declined them cause they make no sense.
You are contradicting yourself.
Not trying to be a dick here Ryan, just asking for clarification.

One sentence, you say:
CPU is going to offer better deals then most humans do. Not as lopsided and they know more of the prospects and who they want.

But then you say:
I am with Reign, I have seen atleast 20+ deals come my way and I have instantly declined them cause they make no sense.
Are you and was Reign talking about Human offers to you? Cause I thought Reign was talking about CPU offering deals to him.

So which is it?
Does the CPU make fair deals or don't they?

In my opinion, they do not and that is why in my league we decided you are allowed 2 deals with the CPU...period!
If you offer 2 to a CPU team and they are approved, you are done. I don't care what the CPU offers you, you are not allowed if you have performed your 2 trades for the season.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
Bernie32
Reactions:

Post by Bernie32 »

Yankees send:

Matt Cain SP -- 29/88/B
Matt Adams 1B -- 25/78/C
Charlie Blackmon CF -- 27/75/C

Total Salary: 13.31M

Royals send:

Edwin Encarnacion 1B -- 31/89/B
Desmond Jennings CF -- 27/81/B
Chris Perez RP -- 28/73/B

Total Salary: 14.99M

Royals asking for a SP, they get a very good one who will be their #1. They also get two left-handed bats with different skill sets, Blackmon high contact and speed, Adams a power-hitter. I am loaded with lefties (Votto and Avila, plus Schumacker and Campana on bench still) and was looking for some more righties.

Computer has it as even trade value. Royals get slightly younger and shave a little payroll, I think offset the slight edge I get in OVR.

Return to “Ryan's Fantasy Franchise”