Fantasy Basketball

Various fantasy sports leagues for NDL members.
nick
Reactions:

Re: Fantasy Basketball

Post by nick »

nah in this he was offering the 5th rounder

Im big on young players esp since some of the teams in this league are stacked and i want to trade CP3 because hes 32 and while still elite doesnt have a huge window left i assume. but Wiggins was too poor an offer.

I offered Paul / #6 overall for Embiid/#1 overall so i could take Lonzo but buddy turned it down. then he took Dennis Smith Jr.

I was so sour, I had a list of 6 names - Lonzo - DSJr - Blake - M Gasol - Otto and Fultz, in that order, that I wanted to take at 6, with Eric Bledsoe and a few others I thought I wouldnt have to take Fultz. Top 5 those 5 went. Had to take Fultz. Better be a superstar
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

Was offered Gobert for Cp3. Keeper league. Opinions?
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

is it 8 cat or 9?

i'd probably do it, especially since you have other PG's
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

i should say, i don't think you're necessarily going to 'win' the trade this year, but you're giving up a tiny bit this year for Gobert for another 5 or 6 seasons. i will also say, i never care about the future in 'keeper' leagues cause they never last and unless that make you deposit a security check, people quit whenever they have a shitty team
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

DRiccio21 wrote:i should say, i don't think you're necessarily going to 'win' the trade this year, but you're giving up a tiny bit this year for Gobert for another 5 or 6 seasons. i will also say, i never care about the future in 'keeper' leagues cause they never last and unless that make you deposit a security check, people quit whenever they have a shitty team
I agree but these leagues are with buddies and been around for years. Cp3 is apparently "hurt" too (ankle and shoulder) but from what I know Gobert isn't exactly healthy
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

i haven't heard anything about Gobert being injured.

Gobert is insane. i took him with like the 11th pick last year in my draft. i'm at 13 this year and hoping he falls to me
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

My C and PF situation is ugly. Had no second, went Fultz first and my best C is probably Val which isn't good. I might try and get a mid pic for a pick 2 rounds later. There's some stacked teams and I need younger keepers. Cp3 is amazing but also 32. But he should avg 12-13apg no?
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

they are both amazing. just depends on what you need and what you're trying to do.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

did the trade. felt a little anxious doing it but looking at the age diff, ability, games played recently.. just had to. Also addressed a serious big man issue i had.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

nick wrote:
DRiccio21 wrote:i should say, i don't think you're necessarily going to 'win' the trade this year, but you're giving up a tiny bit this year for Gobert for another 5 or 6 seasons. i will also say, i never care about the future in 'keeper' leagues cause they never last and unless that make you deposit a security check, people quit whenever they have a shitty team
I agree but these leagues are with buddies and been around for years. Cp3 is apparently "hurt" too (ankle and shoulder) but from what I know Gobert isn't exactly healthy
out 4-6 weeks. fuck

Return to “Fantasy Sports”