NFL Fantasy Football - Draft Tools

Various fantasy sports leagues for NDL members.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: NFL Fantasy Football - Draft Tools

Post by shel311 »

DRiccio21 wrote:in my leagues, the trade wouldn't be effective til next week since a player was involved in a game that already played this week. unless you guys agreed to do part of it now and then say part of it later
Yea, that makes sense. And since the only player on his side is Gronk, it would have to be after the week...unless he sends Gronk over and I get Gronk's points for this week. :lol:
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

no that could never happen.

my last part was saying, you do the parts say other than Gronk now and then on tuesday you do Gronk for Olsen to complete the deal.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

I was joking, obviously.

But I hear ya. I was just saying since he has no one else to give now, there's no point for me to send him guys back, we may as well wait til after Monday. Especially since we play in week 1.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

whenever you're in a 3-1 type of deal. always at the end of the negotiations ask him who he's dropping and casually see if he'll throw them in. they might be guys you'll like and he might not think about it enough to realize they have value
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

DRiccio21 wrote:whenever you're in a 3-1 type of deal. always at the end of the negotiations ask him who he's dropping and casually see if he'll throw them in. they might be guys you'll like and he might not think about it enough to realize they have value
Good call, I like that idea.

The trade would leave me short a QB and I assume give him 3, so I can see who is backup is now, may be worth asking him to throw that guy in.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

Doesn't hurt to ask. In 2 of 3 of my leagues we have restriction on number of people on a roster per position to avoid someone hoarding a bunch of mid level backs that sit on the bench. Etc.

Return to “Fantasy Sports”