NDL FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE - 2015

Various fantasy sports leagues for NDL members.
BlackRain
Reactions:

NDL FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE - 2015

Post by BlackRain »

Seeitsaveit13 is running the league:

Just passing on the information in this forum for the guys who come to the fantasy section.
Seeitsaveit13 wrote:2015 NDL Fantasy Baseball League
Yahoo
5X5
Roto
12 (or 10) Teams
C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, 3 BN
(Will add a 4th BN spot if we only have 10 teams)
$50

Last Year's Players:

Deedub
Reign
Rain - IN
AJ
Seeit - IN
Baker
Nasty - OUT
Whitt
Kelly
Doc - IN

Past interest:

Ry
Jason

Waiting List

All are welcome, priority will be given to the returners first, but Corey is out, so we already have 1 spot from last year, + we only had 10 last year, so there are 3 spots open even if everyone returns.

Post here if interested. Once we get the league set, I'll start taking paypal payments. Corey is working on transferring the league to me on yahoo so we can keep our history.
Seeitsaveit13 wrote:OOTP is baseball.
NDL Fantasy is baseball.
Join us, won't you?

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=36737

All are welcome.
ACTIVISION ACCOUNT NAME - CROSS GEN.- XBOX - (RONIN-BLACKRAIN)
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Re: NDL FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE - 2015

Post by The_Niddler »

How many teams are currently in this?
Is this a free league?
Is this something I should join?

I have never done fantasy baseball before, but could be fun.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
BlackRain
Reactions:

Re: NDL FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE - 2015

Post by BlackRain »

The_Niddler wrote:How many teams are currently in this?
Is this a free league?
Is this something I should join?

I have never done fantasy baseball before, but could be fun.
It is fun, but it is a rotisserie league, based on 5 categories for batting and 5 categories for pitching. Entry fee last year was $50.00 with a max of 50 or 55 transactions per season. Those max moves makes you hold onto some players longer than head to head leagues, and not a lot of adds or drops during the season, so not a lot of maintenance. I find it interesting with good owners, who are active and love baseball or fantasy leagues. You should join to get a feel for it for the first time, and you do not have to change players everyday like head to head leagues, because some guys like it because it low maintenance during the long baseball season. Actually, this could work for you due to caring for the little one, finding a job and a new home. Last season, it was ten teams, and in the past, it was fourteen teams. Each season fluctuates. You should join to get a feel for it, and it is something different than football. For more information on a rotiserrie league:

Rotisserie, or 'Roto', is the most common way to play Fantasy baseball. In this scoring format teams are ranked from first to last in each statistical category. Points are then awarded according to the order in each category and totaled to determine an overall score and league rank.

Most standard Roto leagues will score according to Avg, HRs, RBIs, Runs, SBs for batting and W, SV, K, ERA, and WHIP for pitching. Your team scores points based on total accumulation in each of those categories. The strongest team in the category will get the most points (according to the number of teams) and so on. If your stats are exactly the same as those of another team (in any category), you will split points. The total stats are tallied in real-time, every day and points are adjusted according to your rise or fall in ranking within those scoring categories - based on the performance of your team's active roster of players.
ACTIVISION ACCOUNT NAME - CROSS GEN.- XBOX - (RONIN-BLACKRAIN)

Return to “Fantasy Sports”