Cougnix 2014 squad

Various fantasy sports leagues for NDL members.
cougnix
Reactions:

Cougnix 2014 squad

Post by cougnix »

14 member league, $50 buy in

QB - Aaron Rodgers/Joe Flacco
RB - Chris Johnson/Ray Rice/Frank Gore
WR - Percy Harvin/Brandon Marshall/DeSean Jackson
TE - Antonio Gates/Ladarius Green
DST - Chiefs
K - Nick Novak

Not looking good at RB, but maybe Johnson makes a resurgence in NY.
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
nick
Reactions:

Re: Cougnix 2014 squad

Post by nick »

not to be rude but that doesnt look like a good team for 14 teams.
BlackRain
Reactions:

Post by BlackRain »

cougnix wrote:14 member league, $50 buy in

DST - Chiefs
K - Nick Novak

You obviously took Aaron Rodgers then Brandon Marshall, resulting in you taking your first runningback in the third round. Tough to do that, as whatever spot you had at the end of the first round, should of had a chance at one decent runningback and Brandon Marshall. At least, you have three starters, if Ray Rice pans out after his two game suspension, and Carlos Hyde/Marcus Lattimore do not take away carries from Frank Gore. As for Chris Johnson, that is a toss up...could be great or could be terrible. What is up with picking two San Diego tight ends? You banking on Green taking over the job? There is no flex position correct?
ACTIVISION ACCOUNT NAME - CROSS GEN.- XBOX - (RONIN-BLACKRAIN)
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

BlackRain wrote:
cougnix wrote:14 member league, $50 buy in

DST - Chiefs
K - Nick Novak

You obviously took Aaron Rodgers then Brandon Marshall, resulting in you taking your first runningback in the third round. Tough to do that, as whatever spot you had at the end of the first round, should of had a chance at one decent runningback and Brandon Marshall. At least, you have three starters, if Ray Rice pans out after his two game suspension, and Carlos Hyde/Marcus Lattimore do not take away carries from Frank Gore. As for Chris Johnson, that is a toss up...could be great or could be terrible. What is up with picking two San Diego tight ends? You banking on Green taking over the job? There is no flex position correct?
Green is supposed to be the guy, Gates is fading. They were both late round picks. We give points for receptions. I was a mid/late round pick, wasn't a first round RB left and Manning and Bree's were both gone. Megatron was gone by my second pick. I am definitely not fond of my team, but I usually do pretty good and make post season. I wasn't trying to pick Rice when I did, I thought I was clicking Ryan Matthews, but oh well. I don't think anyone picked up Watkins, so I might try and add him later, we'll see.
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix

Return to “Fantasy Sports”