Fan Duel Daily

Various fantasy sports leagues for NDL members.
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Fan Duel Daily

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

Not sure how many people are in on daily fantasy, but I've gotten back into the swing of things (no pun intended) doing daily baseball at Fan Duel. If anyone is considering it, or looking for a new site, I'll post my link. You'll get a free $10, and I think I do too (Takes forever to roll over, but still fun).

Blackrain tried it out, and I know Reign used to play a lot. Once you get a system going it's pretty fun

https://www.fanduel.com/?invitedby=seeitsaveit13&cnl=da
ImageImageImageImage
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: Fan Duel Daily

Post by shel311 »

I want Reign to teach me everything he knows so I can make a killing, but i don't want to put in the time, and I'd imagine Reign definitely doesn't want to either. :lol:
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

I just look at trends. Batter v. Pitcher, and making sure the person is ACTUALLY PLAYING are the 2 main things in baseball. If a guy is 9-14 career with 2 bombs... he's probably a good bet to put in the lineup. You then just have to balance the salaries to get the right people in there. If you can find a guy or two that are gonna hit a bomb, and a pitcher to get a win, you've got a winning roster
ImageImageImageImage
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

how easy are deposits and withdrawals ?
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

I use paypal and it's really easy. It's 100% legal in the US, so there aren't any crazy rules or pre-paid cards etc.
ImageImageImageImage
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

ajalves wrote:how easy are deposits and withdrawals ?
easy. once u hit a certain amount of winnings it has to be taxed tho
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Deposit - Instant
Withdrawal - 48hrs or less (typically 24) to PayPal, then whatever your PayPal setup is. If you're playing for a good amount of money, get a PayPal Business Card, problem solved.

You'll receive a MISC1099 for any net withdrawals over $600. You can win all you want and keep it in the account and pay no taxes until you withdraw.
PSN: ReignOnU
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

ReignOnU wrote:
Deposit - Instant
Withdrawal - 48hrs or less (typically 24) to PayPal, then whatever your PayPal setup is. If you're playing for a good amount of money, get a PayPal Business Card, problem solved.

You'll receive a MISC1099 for any net withdrawals over $600. You can win all you want and keep it in the account and pay no taxes until you withdraw.

couldnt you just withdraw less than $600 every so often and avoid this?
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

ajalves wrote:
ReignOnU wrote:
Deposit - Instant

couldnt you just withdraw less than $600 every so often and avoid this?
It's net withdrawals.

Deposit $1000, withdraw $800, net $200 deposited, no MISC1099.
Deposit $1000, withdraw $2500, net $1500 withdrawn, MISC1099 sent.
Deposit $1000, withdraw $500, $500, $500, $500, $500 for a total of $2500 withdrawn, or net $1500 withdrawn, MISC1099 sent.

With that said, that's how Fan Duel operates. The tax code is one area where some of the sites are inconsistent. I did receive a 1099 from a site (you'll likely never use them) where I deposited $2000 and withdrew $2400 a few days later. So that was a net of only $400. After speaking with a tax accountant about it, I found that it was best to use my PayPal history, funnel it all through there and match it to each websites transaction record, to submit to the IRS.
PSN: ReignOnU
BlackRain
Reactions:

Post by BlackRain »

It is better that Draft Street, only down side, the rosters are locked at the first game of the day, and I have been burned with last minute scratches. But I only played a couple of events with small entry fees, and winning a little back. You have to pay attention to right/left batters facing pitchers, more detailed than season fantasy baseball leagues; just like sports betting, you have to research the teams your betting, and the same thing goes for daily leagues...legit. PayPal for deposits and withdrawals...no issues or problems to report. Thanks Seeitsavit...
ACTIVISION ACCOUNT NAME - CROSS GEN.- XBOX - (RONIN-BLACKRAIN)
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

No problem. Glad you're enjoying it
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Fantasy Sports”