****Season 25 Draft Order****

swellvermin
Reactions:

Re: ****Season 25 Draft Order****

Post by swellvermin »

chuskerpride wrote:
Block M wrote:
swellvermin wrote:
chuskerpride wrote:I pick the highest I've ever picked and have no idea who I want...can I trade down?
Hows 6 for 16? What you want in return? ;) :lol:
Five points off your S25 total added to his.
and a box of Hostess Twinkies

but I will hold out for alternate offers in the meantime
:idea: Aight, a CASE of Twinkies, and 5 points from me to you at the end of the season. If you want to counter offer, let me know. How many Twinkies come in a case anyway ?
chuskerpride
Reactions:

Post by chuskerpride »

Block M
Reactions:

Post by Block M »

Well hold on, it's not over yet.

I offer five points off my total and a Costco membership for the next calender year. The money he'll save for not paying the membership will result in THOUSANDS of twinkies!

17 for 6, shake on it.
swellvermin
Reactions:

Post by swellvermin »

chuskerpride wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Block M wrote:Well hold on, it's not over yet.

I offer five points off my total and a Costco membership for the next calender year. The money he'll save for not paying the membership will result in THOUSANDS of twinkies!

17 for 6, shake on it.
:shock: Gotdam!
chuskerpride
Reactions:

Post by chuskerpride »

17 for 6, shake on it.
at first i was going to jump on it but then i realized twinkies would be easier because i wouldn't actually have to leave my couch to go get them...
Block M
Reactions:

Post by Block M »

chuskerpride wrote:

17 for 6, shake on it.
at first i was going to jump on it but then i realized twinkies would be easier because i wouldn't actually have to leave my couch to go get them...
I'd offer a personal Twinkie delivery service, but that's a top five pick asking price...sorry.
chuskerpride
Reactions:

Post by chuskerpride »

Block M wrote:I'd offer a personal Twinkie delivery service, but that's a top five pick asking price...sorry.
that's a very solid point...dammit
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

Man, this is going to be an interesting draft. I'm thinking my top choice will be taken juuuuuust before my pick... :cry:
CrimsonBassn78
Reactions:

Post by CrimsonBassn78 »

I know mine will be gone, maybe its a good thing...wait what am I talking about lol nothing good about 66th pick lol. :oops:
UnTouchable8
Reactions:

Post by UnTouchable8 »

Awesome. I'm guaranteed at least a B+ team.
New Rule: Stop calling disasters with a single survivor a "miracle." When 103 people die, but one lives, that's not a miracle. That's God blowing a no-hitter in the bottom of the ninth. - Bill Maher
rworkman83
Reactions:

Post by rworkman83 »

chuskerpride wrote:I pick the highest I've ever picked and have no idea who I want...can I trade down?
right there with ya man and I'm still seven picks below you. No idea who I'm going to take at this point. In the past I was so far down I just took the best MAC team that was left. :D
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

there was an mistake, oracle sent me an email and it was in my spam file. Updated to show this change.
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

at least 5 guys who pick ahead of me i have never heard of ;)
phreakk
Reactions:

Post by phreakk »

i may have a decent pick at 50, thats craziness
Aim- Daphreakk3
PSN- Phreakksshow
# 4 game- 908 523 8710
iRoccafella
Reactions:

Post by iRoccafella »

buckeye76 wrote:there was an mistake, oracle sent me an email and it was in my spam file. Updated to show this change.
Woo! lucky #13 8-)
AIM: JestaZ69 e-Mail: iRoccafella@gmail.com PSN - iRoccafella
ImageImage[/url]
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

cant wait to go to the MAC and win it for a 4th time
Quest4Gold
Reactions:

Post by Quest4Gold »

Hey it has been a while since I have been here so out of the kindness of your heart. If the 80 people in front of me will not pick the team I want, it would be so much appreciative :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah right, I am just in it for the fun. See what team I can get with this pick and go :ugeek:
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

Quest4Gold wrote:Hey it has been a while since I have been here so out of the kindness of your heart. If the 80 people in front of me will not pick the team I want, it would be so much appreciative :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah right, I am just in it for the fun. See what team I can get with this pick and go :ugeek:

Akron should be around.....
Quest4Gold
Reactions:

Post by Quest4Gold »

buckeye76 wrote:
Quest4Gold wrote:Hey it has been a while since I have been here so out of the kindness of your heart. If the 80 people in front of me will not pick the team I want, it would be so much appreciative :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have to see, they have a good hb and decent qb. Someone make take them just because the win total will be so low. I have my eyes on three teams besides Akron. It would be nice if one of them drop to me.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

Quest4Gold wrote:
buckeye76 wrote:

Have to see, they have a good hb and decent qb. Someone make take them just because the win total will be so low. I have my eyes on three teams besides Akron. It would be nice if one of them drop to me.
I figured you up there so why not play in a nice stadium.... ;)

Return to “Season 25”