****Season 25 Draft Order****

xLiQx
Reactions:

Re: ****Season 25 Draft Order****

Post by xLiQx »

And I like you! In the non gay way of course..no offense.
Season 25 NCAA - New Mexico Lobos 5-7
Season 26 NCAA - Arizona Wildcats 11- 3 (Pac 12 Champions, Rose Bowl Champions)
Season 1 Madden - Seattle Seahawks 12-4 NFC Champoinship game (lost)
Season 27 NCAA - Texas Longhorns 9-4 (Alamo Bowl champs vs USC)
kdog36
Reactions:

Post by kdog36 »

xLiQx wrote:And I like you! In the non gay way of course..no offense.
This is how he gets you....watch out!
Old Kentucky Shark
Reactions:

Post by Old Kentucky Shark »

Uuaww wrote:
xLiQx wrote:LOL, Well at least I am not last...but in the words of Ricky Bobby, if you aint first..you're last...

I like this x-licks guy... he seems like he knows how to party. Wheres quest...
x-licks makes me think of x-lax for some reason.........I hadn't noticed the name until you mentioned it, now my mind will go there every time he posts.
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

Old Kentucky Shark wrote:
Uuaww wrote:
xLiQx wrote:LOL, Well at least I am not last...but in the words of Ricky Bobby, if you aint first..you're last...

I like this x-licks guy... he seems like he knows how to party. Wheres quest...
x-licks makes me think of x-lax for some reason.........I hadn't noticed the name until you mentioned it, now my mind will go there every time he posts.
im all about the nicknames, how yoogoolizer became yogi.
IceMorbid
Reactions:

Post by IceMorbid »

So... for someone with the 85th pick, should I just show up in the chat room on Friday or ???

If that pick would normally hit Friday night, I may just have to make my list of the bottom teams and forward it ~ Friday night is date night and as I was in Vegas all week last week I doubt that hot g/f you guys have seen pics of would delight in me standing her up.

/EDIT - did we ever make the 'do not pick' list? I'd love to get Marshall, I'm from Huntington WV and grew up on campus right after the crash (I was born in 76 and my father was still attending, 21 at the time.) No big deal either way, but it would be a 'cool' pick considering that none of the teams that low are going to have much in the way of talent. :P
NDL Record 49-4 (4-0 Bowls)
S 25 - San Jose State 12-1 - Potato Bowl Champs
S 26 - Georgia 11-2 - Outback Bowl Champs
S 27 - Wake Forest 13-1 - ACC Champs - BCS Orange Bowl Champs - NDL Cup Champs
S 28 - Texas 13-0 - Big XII Champs - BCS National Champs
swellvermin
Reactions:

Post by swellvermin »

IceMorbid wrote:So... for someone with the 85th pick, should I just show up in the chat room on Friday or ???

If that pick would normally hit Friday night, I may just have to make my list of the bottom teams and forward it ~ Friday night is date night and as I was in Vegas all week last week I doubt that hot g/f you guys have seen pics of would delight in me standing her up.

/EDIT - did we ever make the 'do not pick' list? I'd love to get Marshall, I'm from Huntington WV and grew up on campus right after the crash (I was born in 76 and my father was still attending, 21 at the time.) No big deal either way, but it would be a 'cool' pick considering that none of the teams that low are going to have much in the way of talent. :P
The draft is tonight, Thurs the 19th at 8est. You have the 85th out of 89 or whatever? You gonna get FAU or some shit lol welcome.... :P
tig5165
Reactions:

Post by tig5165 »

yeah just send an email saying "best available" :)
Most nights from 6-8 pm eastern I can run
AIM: tig5165 (sometimes people say that can't see me on AIM if so just email me as it goes right to my phone)
PSN tag: tiger5165
masstiger5165@yahoo.com
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

IceMorbid wrote:So... for someone with the 85th pick, should I just show up in the chat room on Friday or ???

it says "Day 2". however the entire draft is done in one night.

Day 2 is simply the people who didnt have enough points to franchise their team from last season
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

IceMorbid wrote:So... for someone with the 85th pick,
I'm right ahead of you at 84... so i'm looking at probably getting a team from the state of New Mexico or something
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

I believe someone asked this already, but I cannot find the answer, where do we go to see win goals for the teams?

I am trying to get an idea of who I want to take tonight and knowing their win goals would help.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

The_Niddler wrote:I believe someone asked this already, but I cannot find the answer, where do we go to see win goals for the teams?

I am trying to get an idea of who I want to take tonight and knowing their win goals would help.
Go to the NDL2 site and select the chatroom. All the teams are listed under the chatroom box. You can select the team and see the goals there.
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

Last edited by Uuaww on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Wasted Memory wrote:
The_Niddler wrote:I believe someone asked this already, but I cannot find the answer, where do we go to see win goals for the teams?

Go to the NDL2 site and select the chatroom. All the teams are listed under the chatroom box. You can select the team and see the goals there.

Thank you Wasted, that works!
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

Unless Baylor still has that short-ass WR, I can name more players on FUCKING SOUTH ALABAMA and RICE then I can on Baylor.

Return to “Season 25”