NYC - Christmas

Going on a trip? Looking for some travel advice or places to visit? This is your place.
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

NYC - Christmas

Post by Wasted Memory »

Looking to take the wife there for her birthday/Masters Degree graduation thingy. It'll be during Christmas time (Dec 19-21). What area should I stay in? Midtown? East/West? Central Park area? Time Square? Suggestions for good hotels?
Uuaww
Reactions:

Re: NYC - Christmas

Post by Uuaww »

man, wish you would have said something sooner. Don't think you'd have time to do the Hyatt Card deal which would get you 2 free nights at any Hyatt worldwide. I did it this year when I had to do a wedding in Manhattan. saved me $800 on 2 nights of hotel.

The Hyatt Union Square was where I stayed and it was awesome the area is pretty good.
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

While still over a month away, it was a spur of the moment type thing as well. Truth be told, there some ulterior motives as well. Just realized yesterday that I'm 500 AA air miles away from retaining my platinum status so I need a trip between now and 12/31. Just seemed logical that I lump her birthday and earning her MA into it and then right it off as, well, you get it. :)

I'll look into that hotel though.
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

Went and looked it up. Seems nice, but I think I'd like to be closer to Central Park area. I'm trying to keep it between CP area and Macy's area. That's what she'll be interested in, seeing all the holiday stuff and Christmas shopping.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Georgesgoons

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Tell Trending we all said hi
ImageImageImage

Return to “Travel”