SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Re: ****Season 23 Draft Order****

Post by SuddenBlues »

The_Niddler wrote:
shel311 wrote:
Uuaww wrote:
shel311 wrote:

And by the way, holy moly, did Jsence and Niddler ever go off the deep end last night.

WOW, that was absolutely amazing watching them lose their cool like that. :lol:
what happened?
Couple of randoms entered the draft chat and ruined it by hittnig reply as fast as they can, sending messages over and over.

Jsence and NIddler just flipped their shit.

I know they can come in and defend themselves, but I don't see how they can't admit that they absolute lost it beyond anything that resembled being remotely reasonable. :lol:
Shel, what you do not realize is that jsence and I were doing it on purpose to keep them in the room. It is like tracing a call and you have to keep the user on the phone to get a trace of where the call is coming from. We needed them in the room to track their IP address and see where it was coming from.

I will admit, when it first started to happen, I was pissed, but then jsence hit me up on AIM and we discussed messing with them to keep them on to get an ip trace completed and see who these two jackholes were!
and who was it?
VeniVediV1ci
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: ****Season 23 Draft Order****

Post by VeniVediV1ci »

bearznraiders x3
BFiVL
Reactions:

Re: ****Season 23 Draft Order W/ Final Picks****

Post by BFiVL »

Wasnt me, Aint my style. I laughed my ass off at em cause it certainly looked like Stan's style with all the "Dudes" being thrown around. While I got yalls ear, why is my CPU acting up so bad today? :lol:
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

It wasn't Stan. Stan was going to work from what he told me, and I doubt he would've said the thing that was said that pissed me off the most.

I am not going to say anything because Buckeye has asked me to let him know if I'm able to prove for sure what two people Niddler and I believe it was.

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

Get em Jsences. (It was Stan, he is lying) :lol:
Hoos
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Hoos »

Am I suspect? I was probably asleep by the time it happened but I always enjoy being accused of things that I didn't do....or that Biffy did. :lol:
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

Hoos wrote:Am I suspect? I was probably asleep by the time it happened but I always enjoy being accused of things that I didn't do....or that Biffy did. :lol:

Look at Hoos squirming. Remind me to never rob a bank with this guy, he would squeal as soon as a rent a cop came by him. I bet it was Hoos. Give Det. Jesence and JDNiddle your IP Hoos to be cleared.
Hoos
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Hoos »

I do have a comcast account. Hmmm, maybe it was me. :P
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

BFiVL wrote:
Hoos wrote:Am I suspect? I was probably asleep by the time it happened but I always enjoy being accused of things that I didn't do....or that Biffy did. :lol:

Look at Hoos squirming. Remind me to never rob a bank with this guy, he would squeal as soon as a rent a cop came by him. I bet it was Hoos. Give Det. Jesence and JDNiddle your IP Hoos to be cleared.

But Hoos would be smart enough to use a proxy and shield his true IP so that wouldn't prove anything.

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
Hoos
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Hoos »

^ This is very true. I'm certainly not ruling me out yet.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

haha damn, biffys gonna get booted from the NDL. that sucks
Hoos
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Hoos »

nick wrote:haha damn, biffys gonna get booted from the NDL. that sucks
I'm going to make sure he doesn't try to sneak back with another name.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

Hoos wrote:
I'm going to make sure he doesn't try to sneak back with another name.

:lol:
Block M
Reactions:

Post by Block M »

I left after the continuous posts by them made it impossible to follow the draft. What was said to irk Jsence and Niddler and how the hell could they have flipped out more than those zombie clowns? lmao
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

If its me, Ill leave no problem, If it wasnt, you leave. You are a betting man, hows that sound?
vicktim7
Reactions:

Post by vicktim7 »

BFiVL wrote:

i found two ketchup packs under a toilet lid at school just waiting to be popped by some poor unsuspecting pre-k kid. i narrowed it down to two suspects who went to the bathroom together shortly before the packs were found. i told the teacher to tell them that some poor 4 year old squirted ketchup all over themselves and spent the rest of the day crying. i figured it might actually make them feel bad. it worked, but we didn't need to even do that. one of them steps behind the other and begins trying to subtly pointing at the other, lloyd-style from dumb and dumber. i'd have lost it if i would have been there.

1:15
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yab9fyO3M14[/youtube]
QofW: Re: The Dr. Is In
Weasel wrote:
tball275 wrote: The salads I eat for lunch are all kale and spinach. It's bitter, though.
Does the smell of your own urine knock you out or what?
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

BFiVL wrote:
If its me, Ill leave no problem, If it wasnt, you leave. You are a betting man, hows that sound?
thats just stupid. i did no wrong, why would i put myself in a spot to get booted? lol.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

nick wrote:
BFiVL wrote:
thats just stupid. i did no wrong, why would i put myself in a spot to get booted? lol.

So thats a no? hell I did no wrong either but you feel the need to include me in this shit, might as well throw your ass in the mix as well. So, nut up and bet.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

BFiVL wrote:
nick wrote:
BFiVL wrote:

So thats a no? hell I did no wrong either but you feel the need to include me in this shit, might as well throw your ass in the mix as well. So, nut up and bet.
so then how about if you dont go 12-0 this year and win it all, you leave the league? ohh, i can add stupid shit too.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

nick wrote:
BFiVL wrote:
nick wrote:
BFiVL wrote:

so then how about if you dont go 12-0 this year and win it all, you leave the league? ohh, i can add stupid shit too.
You are a bright one.

Return to “Season 23”